Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • twiggypopclaudia
  • Visitor
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 69 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution I can’t download on my new device because of I have reached my device limit

The thing is I no longer am logged in on the other device but it still says that I can’t download and it’s very frustrating

• Visitor
  • The thing is I no longer am logged in on the other device but it still says that I can’t download and it’s very frustrating
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution What can i do i have en account en now i want to upgrade so my girlfriend

So my girlfriend lifes in en another country she Come next year in april together with my to the Nederlands how can i resolve this problem thank you regards Richard Muller

• Visitor
  • So my girlfriend lifes in en another country she Come next year in april together with my to the Nederlands how can i resolve this problem thank you regards Richard Muller
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution How can partner subscribe to Premium Duo account, while being abroad?

I booked Premium Duo in Germany and invited my partner. He is working long time in Greece, but we live together in Germany. How can he attend the account from Greece?

• Visitor
  • I booked Premium Duo in Germany and invited my partner. He is working long time in Greece, but we live together in Germany. How can he attend the account from Greece?
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription Not Working

I am unable to add my account to my family plan as it says I am trying to connect from another country.However, I am in the same country and I made sure to set my location on my account to that of where I am currently, which is France.Any advice woul...

• Visitor
  • I am unable to add my account to my family plan as it says I am trying to connect from another country. However, I am in the same country and I made sure to set my location on my account to that of ...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I can't leave a blend playlist

I have been trying to leave a blend playlist. I cleared the cache, my downloads, I've logged out and checked for updates and it still won't let me. I would like to get out of this playlist.

• Visitor
  • I have been trying to leave a blend playlist. I cleared the cache, my downloads, I've logged out and checked for updates and it still won't let me. I would like to get out of this playlist.
  • Eni
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fix Spotify Country so I can use Spotify kids

Spotify Kids is available in Australia, but not in South Africa.I'm now in Australia and signed up when I was in South Africa. Have changed payment method to an Australian card but my profile still does not allow me to change my location to Aus. I'm ...

• Visitor
  • Spotify Kids is available in Australia, but not in South Africa. I'm now in Australia and signed up when I was in South Africa. Have changed payment method to an Australian card  but my profile...
  • JKZA
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution j ai plusieurs page spotify comment les associer

j ai plusieurs page spotify une crée par moi et une autre par tune core le probleme c est que je n ai plus acces à la page crée par moi meme , je la vois quand je tape mon nom mais ne peux y accedé

• j ai plusieurs page spotify une crée par moi et une autre par tune core le probleme c est que je n ai plus acces à la page crée par moi meme , je la vois quand je tape mon nom mais ne peux y accedé
  • Dian
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Priscila

[sensitive info removed]@gmail.com

• Visitor
  • [sensitive info removed]@gmail.com
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I link a track released by a label to my artist page ?

I top lined a track for a DJ which was then released by label on Spotify. I have asked the Dj and Label to link the track to my artist page but this has not been done. Is there another way I can get the track linked? This has happened twice to me-My ...

• Visitor
  • I top lined a track for a DJ which was then released by label on Spotify. I have asked the Dj and Label to link the track to my artist page but this has not been done. Is there another way I can get ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have my daughter's accounts under my email. When I try to sign into my

Account it logs into my daughter's. How do I delete their accounts if we are all under the same email?

• Visitor
  • Account it logs into my daughter's. How do I delete their accounts if we are all under the same email?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Student subscription

Hi there, My account has just been debited for spotify premium by an amount of 9,99/month instead of the 4,99/mo because I forgot to renew my student discount, I just verified my status again but if I click on purchase now am I going to be get debite...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,  My account has just been debited for spotify premium by an amount of 9,99/month instead of the 4,99/mo because I forgot to renew my student discount, I just verified my status again ...
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution missing payment method when updating the premium plan to Duo

Hi, I have a personal premium plan. I wanted to change/upgrade the plan to Duo using the same payment method (via Ooredoo operator). Unfortunately, only the payment method by card is loaded. I wanted to continue using my initial payment method (Ooore...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have a personal premium plan. I wanted to change/upgrade the plan to Duo using the same payment method (via Ooredoo operator). Unfortunately, only the payment method by card is loaded....
  • Alex
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 3,333 Offline Song Limit

I have a few question regarding the 3,333 offline synced song limit. I did not find definite answers (or multiple conflicting answers) when reviewing the boards, but I apologize if I just missed it or did not understand it. 1) Example: One song on sa...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a few question regarding the 3,333 offline synced song limit.  I did not find definite answers (or multiple conflicting answers) when reviewing the boards, but I apologize if I just misse...
  • quinton05
  • Visitor
  • 74 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 74 replies
  • 2 likes