Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 104 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Pawtz
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 57 replies
  • 8 likes

Subscribed, but not getting Premium?

If you've paid for Premium but can't use your Premium features (ad-free listening, download music for offline listening, etc.), try the following: Log out and back into your accountOccasionally this is necessary to force a sync of info between your d...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • meahtenoha
  • Spotify
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4840 replies
  • 118 likes

[All Platforms] Alphabetical artist sorting

I really would like to be able to sort my artists list alphabetically because my list is getting out of hand and can actually take me 10+ minutes to find who I'm looking for because it always seems to sort by recently played.

• Casual Listener
  • I really would like to be able to sort my artists list alphabetically because my list is getting out of hand and can actually take me 10+ minutes to find who I'm looking for because it always seems t...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Your Library
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution From Spotify Family to Sptify Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHello,I'm currently part of a Spotify Family subscription.I will be leaving this subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Hello, ...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Free or Premium

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueWhy did you charge me for the premium while I still should have had free till April??? You sa...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Why did...
  • OneByBoo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution possible scam?

PlanPremiumCountryUsMy Question or Issue earlier today I recieved an email from Spotify stating that my account had been logged into from Germany and that If it wasn’t me I needed to change my password so I followed the link and changed it. After cha...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Premium Country Us My Question or Issue   earlier today I recieved an email from Spotify stating that my account had been logged into from Germany and that If it wasn’t me I n...
  • Mario
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hulu not working with student plan

PlanStudent PlanCountryUSADeviceMacBook Air My Question or IssueI have a student plan and I can log in to spotify with the email attached to the plan but I can't log in to my hulu with the same email.

• Visitor
  • Plan Student Plan Country USA Device MacBook Air   My Question or Issue I have a student plan and I can log in to spotify with the email attached to the plan but I can't log in to my hul...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to edit account info

So trying to sort out my accounts and cannot edit my Spotify. I think it might be something to do with the Facebook or PSN links? Can a moderator help? I worry there may be more than one account on my email address?? user name is tyers-gb which i wan...

• So trying to sort out my accounts and cannot edit my Spotify. I think it might be something to do with the Facebook or PSN links?   Can a moderator help? I worry there may be more than one acc...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs keep being added to MY PLAYLIST!!

I have gone through all of these posts and I am having a problem! My playlist won't let me reshuffle it because it is playing songs suggested tracks. I have canceled the one song only for it to play another. It has played all of the songs on the list...

• Visitor
  • I have gone through all of these posts and I am having a problem! My playlist won't let me reshuffle it because it is playing songs suggested tracks. I have canceled the one song only for it to play ...
  • Synestasia
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Playlists
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Private Session and Friend Activity display

My Question or IssueIf you usually listen to music publicly (i.e. your activity is displayed on your friend's "Friend Activity" bar) and you switch to a private session, will it remove you completely from your friend's "Friend Activity" bar until you...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue If you usually listen to music publicly (i.e. your activity is displayed on your friend's "Friend Activity" bar) and you switch to a private session, will it remove you complete...
  • Eni
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost Playlist when converted to Premium. I followed the Recover Playlist steps but it said I didn’t

PlanPremiumCountry US Device(iPhone 7 Plus My Question or Issue. I just converted to Premium and lost my only playlist that had about 50 songs. I followed the Recover Playlists steps, but it said I didn’t have any. I tried to create a playlist with t...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country US   Device (iPhone 7 Plus     My Question or Issue. I just converted to Premium and lost my only playlist that had about 50 songs. I followed the Recover ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Stopped showing my name, and now only showing numbers

When I signed up for Spotify, I was able to choose have my username show as my name, and everything was great. I then linked it to my Facebook in order to find friends. It still showed my name for a while. Now for the past month, it shows random numb...

• Visitor
  • When I signed up for Spotify, I was able to choose have my username show as my name, and everything was great. I then linked it to my Facebook in order to find friends. It still showed my name for a ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify Data leak??

Plan Student Premium Country United State Device iPhone XR My Question or Issue I am really upset. On January 20, 2020, I got kicked out of my own Spotify account. Talk with the customer service, was able to get my password/email reset. Ever since th...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Student Premium Country United State Device iPhone XR   My Question or Issue I am really upset. On January 20, 2020, I got kicked out of my own Spotify account. Talk with th...
  • tracyk
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i cannot login spotify account

i cannot login my spotify account, and it says “something went wrong, pls try again later” but it has been few days already and i have reset my password few times, how to fix it pls?

• Casual Listener
  • i cannot login my spotify account, and it says “something went wrong, pls try again later” but it has been few days already and i have reset my password few times, how to fix it pls?
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium (3 month trial) doesn't work!

Huawei p20 lite (android) Located in Netherlands Order number ... New account made. I can login using my mail adress, Facebook and the randomly generated username I got sent to me in the verification mail. It all worked so I highly doubt that I have ...

• Casual Listener
  • Huawei p20 lite (android)  Located in Netherlands   Order number ...   New account made. I can login using my mail adress, Facebook and the randomly generated username I got ...
  • DanielTham
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify artists

PlanPremiumCountryUkDevice Samsung Galaxy 10Operating SystemAndroid My Question or Issue - we are showing alot of listeners on spotify artists but no streams are being registered why is this?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Uk Device  Samsung Galaxy 10 Operating System Android    My Question or Issue - we are showing alot of listeners on spotify artists but no streams are bei...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can you change my username?

Please change my username from numbers. I can't change it now that my account has been created. I had a Facebook account but have since deleted it. Please change the numbers to JenFarrow if possible. This is very frustrating.

• Visitor
  • Please change my username from numbers. I can't change it now that my account has been created. I had a Facebook account but have since deleted it. Please change the numbers to JenFarrow if possible....
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No Username

PlanFreeCountryNZDeviceLG G6/DesktopOperating SystemAndroid 9/Windows 10 My Question or IssueSo my username doesnt exist, i have no display name or username on any platform and i cant change my username. I would appreciate any help

• Regular
  • Plan Free Country NZ Device LG G6/Desktop Operating System Android 9/Windows 10   My Question or Issue So my username doesnt exist, i have no display name or username on any platfo...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify for Artists - Fake album on our account

HiI've reported this before that another artist's music is on our artist profile, now it seems this other album is hacked in some way as it's getting a 2.2k stream jump in one hour and completely killing our songs, We are launching a new single Wedne...

• Hi I've reported this before that another artist's music is on our artist profile, now it seems this other album is hacked in some way as it's getting a 2.2k stream jump in one hour and completely ...
  • Ivan
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot see account page on artist.spotify (chromebook)

PlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceChromebook ideapad S330Operating SystemChrome OS My Question or Issue When I log in to Spotify for Artists, I get to the main page. However, when I click on account name > My AccountWhich directs to "https://artists...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Netherlands Device Chromebook ideapad S330 Operating System Chrome OS   My Question or Issue   When I log in to Spotify for Artists, I get to the main page. ...
  • StrayBullets
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Claiming song Artist name not showing up

Hi, I uploaded my original track "None" via Tunecore to Spotify. My song is linked to another artist's account also named Mathilda. I tried "claiming my profile", but neither my "Mathilda" account that I have created, nor my other account under my re...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I uploaded my original track "None" via Tunecore to Spotify. My song is linked to another artist's account also named Mathilda. I tried "claiming my profile", but neither my "Mathilda" account th...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Portadas en gris

PlanPremiumCountrySpainDeviceSamsung GalaxyOperating SystemAndroid My Question or IssueDesde hace varios meses las fotos de portadas del 80% de las canciones que se están reproduciendo en mi teléfono no se ven, se ven blancas, he reinstalado y contin...

• Not applicable
  •   Plan Premium Country Spain Device Samsung Galaxy Operating System Android   My Question or Issue Desde hace varios meses las fotos de portadas del 80% de las canciones que se e...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes