Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Not able to unfollow/unsubscribe artist

Hello together, last year I subscribed to an artist via an Instagram-Link, because I really liked his songs. Whenever he uploads a new song, his songs appear in my "Songs". Since a few months I'm trying now to get rid of this subscription, but it doe...

• Regular
  • Hello together,   last year I subscribed to an artist via an Instagram-Link, because I really liked his songs. Whenever he uploads a new song, his songs appear in my "Songs". Since a few month...
  • velvetrose
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 3 likes

Superuser Contribution [Other] Loging In

I can't log in to spotify on anything. I tied to log in to spotify on my desk top computer but it wouldn't work. So I looked at my phone's spotify. But it loged me out for some reason. When I tried to log in with the same info it would not let me in....

• Visitor
  • I can't log in to spotify on anything. I tied to log in to spotify on my desk top computer but it wouldn't work. So I looked at my phone's spotify. But it loged me out for some reason. When I tried t...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge accounts/Playlists?

Hi, on my free plan I have a couple of private playlists created (we call it A) I want to transfer them to my other account where I used "Free 3 month premium" (we call it B) and delete "A" completely afterward. How to do it?

• Visitor
  • Hi, on my free plan I have a couple of private playlists created (we call it A) I want to transfer them to my other account where I used "Free 3 month premium" (we call it B) and delete "A" completel...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I dont get all of my pre payd card in the account

I have used pre payd card and can se that the price say 297 NOK i recept but the price on the pre payd card i 330 NOK. The same is for prepayd cact with value 110 NOK but recept is 99 NOKWhy is 33 NOK transmitted to my account

• Visitor
  • I have used pre payd card and can se that the price say 297 NOK i recept but the price on the pre payd card i 330 NOK. The same is for prepayd cact with value 110 NOK but recept is 99 NOK Why is 33 ...
  • Lyubka
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Profile and Artist Page with same name may be confusing

My Question or Issue Hi, i have a profile and an artist page with same name "Nitya & Ninad"artist page is verified via tunecorenow since i think that may be confusing i would like to change my profile name but i dont know if that can have some effect...

• Visitor
  •     My Question or Issue   Hi,   i have a profile and an artist page with same name "Nitya & Ninad" artist page is verified via tunecore now since i think that may be ...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution When registering an account, I mixed up the mail and wrote the mail of a st

When registering an account, I mixed up the mail and wrote the mail of a stranger whom I don’t even know. And I don't remember the password. But I have access to the account through a computer. Perhaps this can serve as evidence. I would not like to ...

• When registering an account, I mixed up the mail and wrote the mail of a stranger whom I don’t even know. And I don't remember the password. But I have access to the account through a computer. Perha...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify change of direct debit instructions (UK) does not work.

The belowmentioned "update" button is not available.To update or change your payment details:Log in to your account page.Under Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method.Enter a new payment method.

• Visitor
  • The belowmentioned "update" button is not available. To update or change your payment details: Log in to your account page. Under Your plan, click UPDATE next to your payment method. Enter a ne...
  • MihailY
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

como conectar minha conta em outro dispositivo

minha conta esta no notebook gostaria de conectar no celular a mesma conta tem como fazer esta açao

• Visitor
  • minha conta esta no notebook gostaria de conectar no celular a mesma conta tem como fazer esta açao
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ao atualizar dados de pagamento solicita a senha emitida pelo banco

O site solicita a senha emitida ao cartão do banco para atualizar os dados de pagamento. Nunca me deparei com tal solicitação em outros sites que tenho assinatura.

• Visitor
  • O site solicita a senha emitida ao cartão do banco para atualizar os dados de pagamento. Nunca me deparei com tal solicitação em outros sites que tenho assinatura.
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why am I getting ads when I’m paying $14.99 per month.. was told ad free !

I dislike ads that’s why I signed up … seems a waste of money as so many ads, 3 in a row at times!! I’m considering cancelling my subscription as it’s not what is advertised on Spotify ads!! I’m paying for Premium.. ad free listening!!

• Visitor
  • I dislike ads that’s why I signed up … seems a waste of money as so many ads, 3 in a row at times!! I’m considering cancelling my subscription as it’s not what is advertised on Spotify ads!! I’m p...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can I transfer two profiles from a Family Premium to a Duo Premium?

We currently have a Family Premium subscription with only two users and would like to downgrade to a Duo Premium subscription. Is it possible to transfer these two profiles to the Duo Premium without losing anything?

• Visitor
  • We currently have a Family Premium subscription with only two users and would like to downgrade to a Duo Premium subscription. Is it possible to transfer these two profiles to the Duo Premium without...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hello! Want to change email to old account email

Hello! I had two accounts-- let's call them A and B. I deleted account A, and now I want to change the email associated with account B to the email I had previously used for account A. But, when I try to do this, I get a message saying the email is a...

• Hello! I had two accounts-- let's call them A and B. I deleted account A, and now I want to change the email associated with account B to the email I had previously used for account A. But, when I tr...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familie abonnement problemen

Hoi, telkens als mijn dochter spotify gebruikt wordt ik er uitgegooid.hoe los ik dit op

• Visitor
  • Hoi,   telkens als mijn dochter spotify gebruikt wordt ik er uitgegooid. hoe los ik dit op  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Duo plan unable to add someone

I have joined the Duo plan but unable to add my partner. I originally joined Spotify in Ireland which is my billing address. I have now moved to Belgium living with my boyfriend. I have tried to add him but when I verify the address and invite him , ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have joined the Duo plan but unable to add my partner. I originally joined Spotify in Ireland which is my billing address. I have now moved to Belgium living with my boyfriend. I have tried to a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution i can’t log in because my email has expired and i don’t know my password

my old email address has expired, and i am unable to change it on the web player because i don’t know the password the the account. This is very upsetting as i can’t log into spotify on my phone as i can only use it through my laptop and i am paying ...

• Visitor
  • my old email address has expired, and i am unable to change it on the web player because i don’t know the password the the account. This is very upsetting as i can’t log into spotify on my phone as i...
  • Yordan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes