Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Deleted a song/playlist from my Facebook timeline. Doesn't show anymore.

Deleted a song/playlist from my Facebook timeline. Doesn't show anymore.

So I "deleted" a playlist and some songs from my timeline on Facebook but now, when I go to play that song again, it doesn't show up in the  "Listening to...."  activity box on my Facebook profile. Is there a way to regain this so it shows in my profile once again? There's a lot of songs that wont be shown as "Listening/Listened to" including one of my favorite playlists and that really bothers me. 

All help would be appreciated. Thanks!

2 Replies

Facebook seems to remember if you hide / block / remove things from your timeline. There have been several who have tried to regain the possibility to post things on the profile page, without luck. I haven't hidden anything from view, but just selected Spotify to not post anything. I'd reckon it has something to do with how Spotify can act on your behalf in Spotify and if Spotify has access to the wall. Have yo tried checking Facebook Preferences?

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

I'm sorry for the delayed reply. 

Yeah, I tried messing with Facebook preferences with no luck. I tried from unallowing Spotify to post on my Facebook and then readding it to do so but nothing. Tried looking for the things I deleted underneath blocked apps but nothing. 😕

I figured that I couldn't have been the first person that this happened to. 😕

Suggested posts