Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Devices available - Someone else is playing music on my devices

Devices available - Someone else is playing music on my devices

Since one month I have an availabled device, that I dont have any idea from where comes, and it plays music on my computer or Andriod phone. This device is on a Chrome page. I've disconnected to all my devices and it remains the same problem, also changed my password from facebook, my spotify account is connected to my FB, also on Spotify. But I still have this device and it is already on my nervs because I cannot hear my music without this device intervernes into my computer and cellphone.

At the begging was ok because the music was cool but now it is the same playlist and I can handle it anymore Drill Beats is the artist. 

What should I do? 

1 Reply

Hey, @davidcaraveog -

That's not cool! I suggest following the guide here as soon as possible: https://support.spotify.com/account_payment_help/account_help/someone-has-gained-access-to-my-accoun...

After contacting Spotify, if you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and the support team will be able to help you out.

Thank you 🙂

Suggested posts