Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Discount Family Subscriptions!

Discount Family Subscriptions!

I've been a paying member on spotify for years and years. Last september I changed to Spotify family. Lots of trouble to give all my children their account. Two weeks ago the children started to complain that they had the free spotify again. I just checked my account and now suddenly I have a free account. What happened? Is there a reset possible. Why did this happen?

I saw somebody who had more or less the same problem. He went abroad and is family account was changed to free. We also went to Spain for a week and when we returned home the childrens noticed theis Spotify to have changed to free version. 

To get an email in case someone  replies I tried to change the very old email address in my account. The software says that my new email is already in use and therefor I cant change it. ????? My phonenumber is not right either. So how will I get an answer????

1 Reply

@inaboven hey there, thanks for your patience,

the quickest way to contact spotify directly is via here or @SpotifyCares on Facebook or Twitter.

if you let them know as much as you can about your problem - your operating system, spotify version, how you're connecting (i.e. wifi), how long you've had this issue, and the steps you've taken to resolve it - they can have a look on their end and sort this out ASAP ^-^ they should reimburse you for the time you had to deal with the error

hope you get a speedy resolution and let me know if you need help with anything else!

Suggested posts