Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Double billing my account

Double billing my account

This has happened to my account more then once can you please explain why my account gets billed twice .

5 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

I would suggest you get in touch with the customer services team using the online contact form and they will be able to investigate this for you. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Hello

I just looked at my  check account &I am being double billed  also

for at least two months

how long has this happened to anyone else

thanks

oryskid

Oryskid - If you contact customer support through the link hammeh posted above, we'll get it sorted as soon as we can.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

This double billing issue has been happening to me for the past five months.  I am trying to find an address to e-mail Spotify to let them know this. 

@rockroll wrote:

This double billing issue has been happening to me for the past five months.  I am trying to find an address to e-mail Spotify to let them know this. 

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and they will be able to assist you further with this.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts