Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Emails wrong on my account

Emails wrong on my account

I changed my email on my account a long while ago, and now it didnt save, and i no longer have access to the email. I dont remember my password either... Im signed in on my desktop aswell as my phone, but thats through facebook. Is there anyway to have my password/email changed without having access to either..?

4 Replies

Well, google chrome saved my password, and its letting me login with that, But it wont let me change the email on the account, even with the same password. it keeps saying invalid

Hey Kyle!

It sounds like the email address you're trying to update on your account is already in use. It is very possible that you have two Spotify accounts. Would you mind getting in touch with the support team using this contact form and letting the Spotify staff know both email addresses you have so they can help you consolidate your accounts and update your email address? If you receive an automated reply back then just respond to it and you will be through to a customer support agent.

Be sure to let us know here how you get on! 🙂

Well, i dont have access to the current email on the account, so i wont be able to read if they reply 😕

Hey Kyle! 🙂

You can contact them from any email address. Just use an email address that you can receive emails with. Spotify will be able to verify your details and ensure that you're the account holder and will then be able to get this all sorted out for you.

Don't worry, you'll be sorted out soon! 🙂

Suggested posts