Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Password reset

I can't remember my password and need to reset it but Spotify tells me I need my current password to change my password. I've consulted the community and the help page and neither helped.

• I can't remember my password and need to reset it but Spotify tells me I need my current password to change my password. I've consulted the community and the help page and neither helped.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change my username pls

Hello,   can you change my Username pls?   Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   can you change my Username pls?   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account!!

Hi, i recently opened Spotify account in the US, but i cant use it in my country because it wasnt available, now it is, so i want to delete this account so i can log in in the mexican Spotify with mu facebook account because it says this account is a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i recently opened Spotify account in the US, but i cant use it in my country because it wasnt available, now it is, so i want to delete this account so i can log in in the mexican Spotify with mu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

multible emails on the same account

tried to log in to my friends account on my computer, ended up with connecting his email to my account! so now i have both his and my email leading me to my account. if i check my profile i get his picture next to my name.. how can i remove his email...

• Casual Listener
  • tried to log in to my friends account on my computer, ended up with connecting his email to my account! so now i have both his and my email leading me to my account. if i check my profile i get his p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Pricing-- Error?

Hi everyone, I submitted supporting documentation to recieve spotify premium at student pricing, and was accepted. However, when I click the link in the email to return to spotify to claim the offer, it says that "it seems [I am] not qualified to pur...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I submitted supporting documentation to recieve spotify premium at student pricing, and was accepted. However, when I click the link in the email to return to spotify to claim the offe...
  • kweid123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unsubscribing from spotify

I want unsubscribe from spotify, I don't want that spotify have my data, I just want leave!

• Visitor
  • I want unsubscribe from spotify, I don't want that spotify have my data, I just want leave!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moving premium payment

Somehow I paid for my Facebook account to have premium which makes no sense seeing how there is no music on there... Anywho, can somone assist me on how to get my premium on this account instead?

• Regular
  • Somehow I paid for my Facebook account to have premium which makes no sense seeing how there is no music on there...  Anywho, can somone assist me on how to get my premium on this account inste...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong email used

I used the wrong Email while creating my account and signed up Perm, I forgot the Password and cant recover if but I can provide billing info as proof of ownership

• Casual Listener
  • I used the wrong Email while creating my account and signed up Perm, I forgot the Password and cant recover if but I can provide billing info as proof of ownership
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

unlink another users Facebook from my spotify account

Hi All I recently bought a fe sonos items and joined spotify. I have to get the playlists I want via the spotify app, follow them and then they might appears in my sonos app so I can play them, long winded and flakey but sort of works. Logged in last...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi All   I recently bought a fe sonos items and joined spotify. I have to get the playlists I want via the spotify app, follow them and then they might appears in my sonos app so I can play ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! can't play music within Premium

Hey, i have a problem. What should i do if i don't want to get premium? but i can't listen to my music without premium.

• Regular
  • Hey, i have a problem. What should i do if i don't want to get premium? but i can't listen to my music without premium.
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
  • 16 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Extend Unlimited subscription without upgrading to Premium?

Sorry if this is meant to be obvious, but I can't find the answer. I'm just about to reach the end of my pre-paid Unlimited subscription and would very much like to carry on with it, but I don't want the extra features for Premium, and I definitely d...

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry if this is meant to be obvious, but I can't find the answer.  I'm just about to reach the end of my pre-paid Unlimited subscription and would very much like to carry on with it, but I don'...
  • drstevoooo
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trying use my spotify premium code

Hi! I live in malaysia and I bought a one month spotify premium card using MOL. I go on to spotify and on the redeem section, I can't get past the zip code... I've tried a code for the country I am in, I've tring one for US, I've tried turning on a U...

• Music Fan
  • Hi!   I live in malaysia and I bought a one month spotify premium card using MOL. I go on to spotify and on the redeem section, I can't get past the zip code...   I've tried a code ...
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

paypal payment

Hi! I tried to buy a premium membership for spotify. I wanted to pay with a giftcard, but that option is unavailable. So I added 25 euro to my paypal account. The free trial is 0,00 euro but I want membership anyway so I don't care that there is mone...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi!   I tried to buy a premium membership for spotify. I wanted to pay with a giftcard, but that option is unavailable. So I added 25 euro to my paypal account.  The free trial is 0,0...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Why I can't buy a Spotify premium account with a gift card?

I just bought a gift card to buy a premium account and I discovered I can't pay with the gift card. I also start looking for an answer, but the only thing I saw is that I can't have the 30 free days in premium if I pay with a gift card. I don't have ...

• I just bought a gift card to buy a premium account and I discovered I can't pay with the gift card. I also start looking for an answer, but the only thing I saw is that I can't have the 30 free days ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to Reregister to Change Username

Hi,The FAQs say that in order to get a new username we have to reregister... But every time i do, spotify recognizes my facebook account and says i already have an account. Has anyone found a way around this? Obviously i tried emailing spotify but th...

• Visitor
  • Hi, The FAQs say that in order to get a new username we have to reregister... But every time i do, spotify recognizes my facebook account and says i already have an account.   Has anyone foun...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Account Disabled, Need HELP

Hi My Account "------" was disabled. Not knowing what to do, I create a knew on. Now, I would like to merge this new account whit my old one and rescue my playlists. Could you help me? Old Account: "-----" New Account: "------" Best regards TKD

•   Hi My Account "------" was disabled. Not knowing what to do,  I create a knew on. Now, I would like to merge this new account whit my old one and rescue my playlists. Could you help me?...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

removing credit card from an account

I need to remove my credit card from an account--I have the crediy card info but don't have spotify account info

• Visitor
  • I need to remove my credit card from an account--I have the crediy card info but don't have spotify account info
  • SuperWisdom
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I've paid for premium but I'm not upgraded.

In fact, I don't even see the charge under my profile (anymore because it was there yesterday when I purchased it but I never recieved premium service) but the money has been taken out of my bank account. Am I going to recieve the upgrade or some kin...

• Regular
  • In fact, I don't even see the charge under my profile (anymore because it was there yesterday when I purchased it but I never recieved premium service) but the money has been taken out of my bank acc...
  • trippeemayne
  • Regular
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

recovering account info

I have two spotify accounts. One is free which Im using now to post this messages. I also have a paid account for my wife to use. She has the credentials saved in her ipad but for some reason it recently logged her out. Now I can't remember the crede...

• Casual Listener
  • I have two spotify accounts. One is free which Im using now to post this messages. I also have a paid account for my wife to use. She has the credentials saved in her ipad but for some reason it rece...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes