Announcements

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • whereiszack
  • 735 replies
  • 72 likes
  • Account
  • 735 replies
  • 72 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Alex
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 61 replies
  • 8 likes

Trying to get premium and can only get the free version.

Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my account to premium but I will only get the free 30 days trial with the ads, even though I got an email saying "At the end of the free trial the payment card you provide will automatically becharged the Spotify Premium ...

• Regular
  • Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my account to premium but I will only get the free 30 days trial with the ads, even though I got an email saying "At the end of the free trial the payment card you prov...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot change email address / delete account without Facebook account

Some time ago I had a Spotify account through Facebook. Now I don't have a Facebook account anymore, cancelled my subscription with Spotify and then I opened a new Spotify account with a different email address. Now I want to use my old email address...

• Casual Listener
  • Some time ago I had a Spotify  account through Facebook. Now I don't have a Facebook account anymore, cancelled my subscription with Spotify and then I opened a new Spotify account with a differ...
  • Sxyh
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannont login..

Yo.. still need help.. and i was sending like tousands of emails.. no1 helped me out so i write again here.. my facebook got deleted and i cant login in site to get access in spotify (program).. jhelp!!

• Regular
  • Yo.. still need help.. and i was sending like tousands of emails.. no1 helped me out so i write again here.. my facebook got deleted and i cant login in site to get access in spotify (program).. jhel...
  • Greg
  • Roadie
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account Name?

So I wanted to link a friend of mine to my Spotify profile using the URI but it's hard to do that when your account name is impossible to remember. Because I signed up through Facebook, I never got a say in what my account name was and I'm stuck with...

• Regular
  • So I wanted to link a friend of mine to my Spotify profile using the URI but it's hard to do that when your account name is impossible to remember. Because I signed up through Facebook, I never got a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Date first payment due.

I have just upgraded to Unlimited. When will the first paymetn be taken from my account?

• Regular
  • I have just upgraded to Unlimited. When will the first paymetn be taken from my account?
  • ofwolfandman
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant add a subscription plan

Hello. I currently live in Bulgaria but my credit cards are from Turkey. When I try to upgrade my account, system doesnt let me. If I try to add my Paypal account I get this message: ''Sorry, we couldn't process your order. This may be a result of yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I currently live in Bulgaria but my credit cards are from Turkey. When I try to upgrade my account, system doesnt let me. If I try to add my Paypal account I get this message: ''Sorry, we coul...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Force Logout

I'm wondering if it's possible to force a logout for all connected devices? I've changed my password but the existing connections don't seem to be affected.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm wondering if it's possible to force a logout for all connected devices?  I've changed my password but the existing connections don't seem to be affected.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Force Logout?

Is there possible to force logout? I'm pretty sure someone is using my account since i get messages that Spotify is used somewhere else and my top artists on facebook is far from my music genre. I've changed password, but it doesn't help. Should I ju...

• Is there possible to force logout? I'm pretty sure someone is using my account since i get messages that Spotify is used somewhere else and my top artists on facebook is far from my music genre. &n...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Log off

Please log my account off on all the devices it's on. Someone is using my account and I want to get back on with only my phone.

• Casual Listener
  • Please log my account off on all the devices it's on. Someone is using my account and I want to get back on with only my phone.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Argentina payment question

Hi, Congratulations on Spotify Argentina's launch. We're all excited about it over here. I would like to pay for the premium subscription but was wondering if the transaction will be processed in ARS or USD. I ask because of our government's taxing o...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Congratulations on Spotify Argentina's launch. We're all excited about it over here.   I would like to pay for the premium subscription but was wondering if the transaction wi...
  • LGV
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Premium

Spotify won't let me purchase premium, keeps saying that the transaction "failed". I have money in my debit account so I see no reason why this should be happening. I've tried multiplke times now.

• Spotify won't let me purchase premium, keeps saying that the transaction "failed". I have money in my debit account so I see no reason why this should be happening. I've tried multiplke times now.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Track quality

I've wanted to check out the track quality @ spotify and i'm a bit confused. "High Quality"was supposed to be equivalent to 320kbps, but it sounds more like 128kbps. I've purchased a file @ beatport and it sounds badass compared to the spotify qualit...

• Casual Listener
  • I've wanted to check out the track quality @ spotify and i'm a bit confused. "High Quality"was supposed to be equivalent to 320kbps, but it sounds more like 128kbps. I've purchased a file @ beatport ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium stops 4 days to early again and again

hi, i got a email on 11th march with the announcements that my subscription was about to epicure at 18 march Now i login on 14 march on my spotify, and this message standby This is like the 10th time i have this, before i won't blame it on you guys B...

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i got a email on 11th march with the announcements that my subscription was about to epicure at 18 march  Now i login on 14 march on my spotify, and this message standby    T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I dont want to log in through facebook

Hi there, I've been having a look through community posts and solutions etc but im just not getting anywhere... I have always logged in through facebook and now I would like to log in manually with a user name and password... I need to reset my passw...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I've been having a look through community posts and solutions etc but im just not getting anywhere...   I have always logged in through facebook and now I would like to log in ma...
  • jewelsice
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect on Sonos devices

Hi folks! When will Spotify Connect be implemented on Sonso-system? To use spotify with the sonos-app is too hard.

• Casual Listener
  • Hi folks! When will Spotify Connect be implemented on Sonso-system? To use spotify with the sonos-app is too hard.
  • christian999
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted FB, and now I can't access Spotify.

Like title says, I have deleted my Facebook account and now I cannot login to my premium Spotify account. Maybe there is another way to access the account but I can't find it now. I have another free account, I could easily switch to that and only lo...

• Like title says, I have deleted my Facebook account and now I cannot login to my premium Spotify account. Maybe there is another way to access the account but I can't find it now.   I have a...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

premium gone

Disconnected Facebook tried all the work around a and my premium is gone. Have attempted to contact you guys 3 different times. Please help I'm paying for a service I cannot use.

• Visitor
  • Disconnected Facebook tried all the work around a and my premium is gone. Have attempted to contact you guys 3 different times. Please help I'm paying for a service I cannot use.
  • Tim_Rit
  • Casual Listener
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed facebook permission and lost premium

I removed by mistake facebooks permission for spotify. I was logged out. Logged back in, re-accepted spotify on facebook but did not recover my premium access. How can I get it back? Thanks.

• Visitor
  • I removed by mistake facebooks permission for spotify. I was logged out. Logged back in, re-accepted spotify on facebook but did not recover my premium access.   How can I get it back? T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Have not been charged with the Turkish lira (TRY)

Hi, Spotify writes that "With an on-going monthly subscription you'll be charged each month, and can cancel your subscription at any time. 9.99 TRY / month". But in my card, it's not 9.99 TRY it's 5,20 USD. It's difficult to pay in USD and 5,20 USD n...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Spotify writes that   " With an on-going monthly subscription you'll be charged each month, and can cancel your subscription at any time.  9.99 TRY /  month". But in ...
  • Emrah
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't reset password because of wrong email address

Hi, Let me explain you...I've forgotten my password so I´m trying to reset it.The problem arises when the system ask me for my email address. Why?Because of the email in the profile it's wrong, so I don't receive the message to reset the password. I'...

• Hi, Let me explain you... I've forgotten my password so I´m trying to reset it. The problem arises when the system ask me for my email address. Why? Because of the email in the profile it's wr...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes