Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Deleted Facebook account, how to access Spotify?

Dear all, I created my Spotify using a Facebook account. I deleted this account and forgot to previously unlink my Spotify account. Now I am not able to use my e-mail to create a new Spotify account. Please note that I permanently deleted my Facebook...

• Dear all,   I created my Spotify using a Facebook account. I deleted this account and forgot to previously unlink my Spotify account.   Now I am not able to use my e-mail to create ...
  • Jamie
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Are you interested in helping translate Spotify into your native language?

Hello. Spotify here. We'd like to know what you think about helping out with translating our apps into your native language. If you're interested and want to give your input, head over to this form. But please note that this is still in the planning ...

• Spotify
  • Spotify
  • Hello. Spotify here.    We'd like to know what you think about helping out with translating our apps into your native language. If you're interested and want to give your input, head ov...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Cancelled Free Trial to Premium Membership

Hi, I began a 30 day free trial on the13th May, attempted to upgrade to the Spotify Summer Deal (3 months for the price of 1) and was unable to do so. I tried cancelling my free trial then purchasing the summer deal, I was again unsuccesful. Hence, I...

• Hi,   I began a 30 day free trial on the13th May, attempted to upgrade to the Spotify Summer Deal (3 months for the price of 1) and was unable to do so. I tried cancelling my free trial then...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium account hacked

Hi, Last week I raised a support ticket about my premium account being hacked, ticket number 01566958, but I haven't heard a single word from you except for the automatic reply. Today I raised a new ticket about the same thing, ticket number 01573682...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Last week I raised a support ticket about my premium account being hacked, ticket number 01566958, but I haven't heard a single word from you except for the automatic reply. Today I ra...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

30 day premium doesnt show up

Hello, Yesterday I decided to go ahead and try the 30 day premium offer, after I took on the 7 day trial. Now all my payment methods are registered, even recieved an email about it. But my account says i'm still on a basic subscription. What to do, w...

• Hello,   Yesterday I decided to go ahead and try the 30 day premium offer, after I took on the 7 day trial. Now all my payment methods are registered, even recieved an email about it. But my...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won't recognise I have a Premium subscription

This afternoon I logged onto Spotify on my desktop and it not only didn't recognise my password, when I finally managed to login it had erased my playlists. I then went onto to Spotify on my iPhone and the same thing happened. I logged in using Faceb...

• Visitor
  • This afternoon I logged onto Spotify on my desktop and it not only didn't recognise my password, when I finally managed to login it had erased my playlists. I then went onto to Spotify on my iPhone a...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't Log In/Can't Reset Password!

I made an account on spotify about 10 minutes ago, and it's not letting me log in. I have tried multiple usernames and passwords, and I'm logged in on the actual page, but not the actual spotify account. I've tried resetting my password, but I can't ...

• Casual Listener
  • I made an account on spotify about 10 minutes ago, and it's not letting me log in. I have tried multiple usernames and passwords, and I'm logged in on the actual page, but not the actual spotify acco...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! MY ACCOUNT WAS Disabled

My banking instiution sent a payback order and my account was disabled. How do I enable my account active again. I already filled out a form to customer service. Literally have no music to listen all i do is stream spotify. I want to get this resovle...

• Regular
  • My banking instiution sent a payback order and my account was disabled. How do I enable my account active again. I already filled out a form to customer service. Literally have no music to listen all...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 30 replies
  • 0 likes

Restricted Playlists & Disabled Search

Hi, I'm hoping someone might be able to help answer a couple of questions I have on generic Spotify accounts. Assuming I'm signed up for the Premium service, is there any way that I can: a) Only allow those using the account to access pre-existing pl...

• Hi,    I'm hoping someone might be able to help answer a couple of questions I have on generic Spotify accounts.    Assuming I'm signed up for the Premium service, is ther...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I cancel a free 7-day Premium subscription?

I have spotify free for laptop (not premium) na i am getting paid from my phone

• I have spotify free for laptop (not premium) na i am getting paid from my phone
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts mysterically merged? (through sonos?) support not responding..

Dear anyone,

First of all I want to appologize for any bad English, as my it's not my first language.
It might be that it's a little harder for me to explain exactly what is wrong.

First of all I have tried to contact the spotify support three times a...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear anyone,<br><br>First of all I want to appologize for any bad English, as my it's not my first language. <br>It might be that it's a little harder for me to explain exactly wha...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Disconnected facebook from spotify, tried to log in, all my music and playlists are gone.

To be more specific, i disconnected the spotify app on facebook from my account, and i was able to listen to music for a while. then when i came on later, i had to log on again, and all my music is gone. I had a lot of music, and want to listen to it...

• Visitor
  • To be more specific, i disconnected the spotify app on facebook from my account, and i was able to listen to music for a while. then when i came on later, i had to log on again, and all my music is g...
  • Goodman
  • Spotify Legend
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium cancelled before time????

My Premium subscription was paid in September 2013 for 12 months, as can be seen in my receipts page. Out of a sudden I have a free account again and I am cannot use my account abroad. The reason why I had a Premium account in the first place was to ...

• Casual Listener
  • ...reakin way to get support besides open a question in this public board.   I demand the service to be restored immediately and to get an extesion for the days I am not being able to use the service....
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

I'm getting error 408, can not upgrade to Premium...

It says "Spotify is currently not available in your country." in every section of the site. I can't upgrade, I can't add a new payment card. I'm from Sweden and currently abroad. I should be able to upgrade, right? But it's not allowing me.

• Casual Listener
  • It says "Spotify is currently not available in your country." in every section of the site. I can't upgrade, I can't add a new payment card.   I'm from Sweden and currently abroad. I should ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from spotify premium to student premium

Just recently saw the Spotify has a student pricing from premium. I have had premium for almost a year now and tried switching today. Went through the whole verification process and I think I entered the wrong email address. I use a gmail account for...

• Just recently saw the Spotify has a student pricing from premium. I have had premium for almost a year now and tried switching today. Went through the whole verification process and I think I entered...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Password reset

I can't remember my password and need to reset it but Spotify tells me I need my current password to change my password. I've consulted the community and the help page and neither helped.

• I can't remember my password and need to reset it but Spotify tells me I need my current password to change my password. I've consulted the community and the help page and neither helped.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change my username pls

Hello,   can you change my Username pls?   Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   can you change my Username pls?   Thanks!
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

I want to delete my account!!

Hi, i recently opened Spotify account in the US, but i cant use it in my country because it wasnt available, now it is, so i want to delete this account so i can log in in the mexican Spotify with mu facebook account because it says this account is a...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i recently opened Spotify account in the US, but i cant use it in my country because it wasnt available, now it is, so i want to delete this account so i can log in in the mexican Spotify with mu...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

multible emails on the same account

tried to log in to my friends account on my computer, ended up with connecting his email to my account! so now i have both his and my email leading me to my account. if i check my profile i get his picture next to my name.. how can i remove his email...

• Casual Listener
  • tried to log in to my friends account on my computer, ended up with connecting his email to my account! so now i have both his and my email leading me to my account. if i check my profile i get his p...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Student Pricing-- Error?

Hi everyone, I submitted supporting documentation to recieve spotify premium at student pricing, and was accepted. However, when I click the link in the email to return to spotify to claim the offer, it says that "it seems [I am] not qualified to pur...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi everyone, I submitted supporting documentation to recieve spotify premium at student pricing, and was accepted. However, when I click the link in the email to return to spotify to claim the offe...
  • kweid123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes