Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Yordan
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 943 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Solved!! Missing playlist / premium account deleted

First signed up with my Facebook account. I am a premium user and account was just paid on the 6th. I reset my phone and had to religion into spotify. All playlist were deleted and account says I am a free user. How can I get my playlists back ?

• First signed up with my Facebook account. I am a premium user and account was just paid on the 6th. I reset my phone and had to religion into spotify. All playlist were deleted and account says I am ...
  • chrisgsimons
  • Casual Listener
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 29 replies
  • 0 likes

30 dagen gratis uitproberen

Waarom kan ik spotify premium alleen nemen of uitproberen als ik een creditcard heb? Het is echt belachelijk dat het alleen dan mogelijk is! Ik wil 30 dagen gratis uitproberen en heb alleen iDEAL.....

• Waarom kan ik spotify premium alleen nemen of uitproberen als ik een creditcard heb? Het is echt belachelijk dat het alleen dan mogelijk is! Ik wil 30 dagen gratis uitproberen en heb alleen iDEAL.....
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium not working on my phone

Hi, i have bought premium and it´s not recognizing it on my iphone. It works on my laptot though.

• Hi, i have bought premium and it´s not recognizing it on my iphone. It works on my laptot though.
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Missing from Playlist

I haven't removed anything from my playlist in months. Today all of a sudden several songs are missing. My playlist is huge so I'm not sure which songs got deleted. The only one I'm sure is missing is Randy Travis "Three Wooden Crosses", but there ar...

• Casual Listener
  • I haven't removed anything from my playlist in months. Today all of a sudden several songs are missing. My playlist is huge so I'm not sure which songs got deleted. The only one I'm sure is missing i...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resetting my account.

Could you please reset my account?    Thanks

• Could you please reset my account?    Thanks
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

410 Error

Hey, I need help fixing a 410 error on my account. I am currently on my mother's account because mine seems to be locked/stuck in offline mode. My mother was paying for spotify premium, but then she cancelled the payments, and that is when my account...

• Hey, I need help fixing a 410 error on my account. I am currently on my mother's account because mine seems to be locked/stuck in offline mode. My mother was paying for spotify premium, but then she ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to make Spotify charge me again.

So I've had some problems with my paypal account that it deleted my credit card from paypal and now it's been 10 days and I want spotify to charge me for my subscription.

• Gig Goer
  • So I've had some problems with my paypal account that it deleted my credit card from paypal and now it's been 10 days and I want spotify to charge me for my subscription.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Sprint Framily

Hi there! I had a premium account. I just found out about the 6 month free trial if you have a Sprint framily plan. So I cancelled my account to be able to take advantage of the free trial since I have that plan under that provider. I signed up throu...

• Hi there! I had a premium account. I just found out about the 6 month free trial if you have a Sprint framily plan. So I cancelled my account to be able to take advantage of the free trial since I ha...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Help ! Got first bill from spotify

hello ! IMy girfriend ownloaded the free Premium version for a month. But it did include commerical and limited bandwithd. So basicly she didnt used the free test month. Now I recevied the first Bill this month. I want the Premium account but also my...

• hello !  IMy girfriend ownloaded the free Premium version for a month. But it did include commerical and limited bandwithd. So basicly she didnt used the free test month. Now I recevied the...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Discount fails to show in account status

I recently verified my student status, but my account says that it is still going to be charged $9.99 next month instead of the student discount of $4.99. Anyone know why this is the case and how it can be changed?

• Casual Listener
  • I recently verified my student status, but my account says that it is still going to be charged $9.99 next month instead of the student discount of $4.99.  Anyone know why this is the case and h...
  • fsxhd
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Student Account

I am a student at Drexel Univeristy in the US and have been for 3 years now. I recently attempted to make my subscription student priced. However, when I did this I had to provide a dccument proving I am a student and once I filled that form out, I w...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a student at Drexel Univeristy in the US and have been for 3 years now.  I recently attempted to make my subscription student priced.  However, when I did this I had to provide a dccum...
  • Taylor
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email is already used

I'm trying to change my email address to my new Gmail one and it keeps telling me that it's in use. I need it freed up so I can use it. I've submitted 5-6 tickets over the last couple months and all I get are automated responses saying that I should ...

• Regular
  • I'm trying to change my email address to my new Gmail one and it keeps telling me that it's in use. I need it freed up so I can use it. I've submitted 5-6 tickets over the last couple months and all ...
  • bltxl
  • Regular
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! I've been logged out but cannot log back in.

Here's the story: Started using Spotify premimum in Feburary and have been really enjoying the service since. About two weeks ago I tried to use Spotify and I was logged out. I tried logging in with my user name and password (which I know are correct...

• Visitor
  • Here's the story:   Started using Spotify premimum in Feburary and have been really enjoying the service since. About two weeks ago I tried to use Spotify and I was logged out. I tried l...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Account hacked?

I was listening to music through Spotify Web player, when I got disconnected. Could not log in, invalid password. Tried password recovery through e-mail -> no recovery process e-mail arrived. I could log in with Facebook account, when I noticed that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to music through Spotify Web player, when I got disconnected. Could not log in, invalid password. Tried password recovery through e-mail -> no recovery process e-mail arrived. I co...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

ip address and country

My IP adress and profile country are matching but I can't play music? Anyone have any tips?

• Visitor
  • My IP adress and profile country are matching but I can't play music? Anyone have any tips?
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Want to get rid off premium status and back to free spotify

Hello! I want to change my account back to free Spotify from Premium. I have send a message to Spotify about this, but my email is wrong one that I don't use. I tried to change my email address, but I forgot my password and it seems hard to reset it ...

• Hello! I want to change my account back to free Spotify from Premium.   I have send a message to Spotify about this, but my email is wrong one that I don't use. I tried to change my email ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to change e-mail address for my Spotify community account?

Hello! I've had to change my gmail account due to it being hacked and Google won't give me my account back, I have changed my Spotiy e-mail address, (the one i use to log into Spotify to listen to music) but i don't know how to change the e-mail on m...

• Community Legend
  • Hello!   I've had to change my gmail account due to it being hacked and Google won't give me my account back, I have changed my Spotiy e-mail address, (the one i use to log into Spotify to l...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

payment

I paid for a 4.99 upgrade thinking that I was upgrading to premium then when I didn't get the upgrade I came back to spotify to see what the deal was and ended up paying another 9.99 for premium. how do I get refunded for the 4.99 payment?

• I paid for a 4.99 upgrade thinking that I was upgrading to premium then when I didn't get the upgrade I came back to spotify to see what the deal was and ended up paying another 9.99 for premium. how...
  • Grace
  • Spotify
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Student discount 'feature not avaliable'

Hi, I am attempting to purchase premium through my NUS student discount. It all seems to be going ok until it says : 'For verification purposes, you'll need to enter your Facebook password on the following page.' and once I enter my facebook password...

• Hi,    I am attempting to purchase premium through my NUS student discount. It all seems to be going ok until it says : 'For verification purposes, you'll need to enter your Facebook pa...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes