Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Elena
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 952 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cancelation

I was just charged for my subscription that renews on the 8th of every month. I need to cancel it and go back to free. There isn't a phone number or anything to try and so that and I want to make sure that I get my money back as soon as I can. I real...

• Regular
  • I was just charged for my subscription that renews on the 8th of every month. I need to cancel it and go back to free. There isn't a phone number or anything to try and so that and I want to make sur...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal dont work :(

Hey, i try to get a premium account for spotify but when i try to pay with paypal i keep geting this message: Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". Something is broken. Please e-mail us at [email] and let us know ...

• Hey, i try to get a premium account for spotify but when i try to pay with paypal i keep geting this message: Oops! An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error". Something is...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlimited account turned in Free Account

Hi, I can’t access to my Unlimited Account and all my playlist are gone. I don’t have any Spotify username, because I've always used facebook to log in. My login details are always the same, but all my data are gone. What's happining? What can I do?

• Visitor
  • Hi, I can’t access to my Unlimited Account and all my playlist are gone. I don’t have any Spotify username, because I've always used facebook to log in. My login details are always the same, bu...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Unlimited
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Accidentally connected a new Spotify account to Facebook account

Hi! I accidentally connected a new Spotify account that I created with an email address to my Facebook account. And that Facebook account was my actual Spotify account. Now neither I can get the old account nor I can disconnect the new account from m...

• Hi!   I accidentally connected a new Spotify account that I created with an email address to my Facebook account. And that Facebook account was my actual Spotify account. Now neither I can g...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Selected song playing a completely different song and artist.

I am currently under LeAnn Rimes, and under the "Life Goes On" Remixes, and the "We Can" remixes, it is playing some slow male country songs. What's going on?

• I am currently under LeAnn Rimes, and under the "Life Goes On" Remixes, and the "We Can" remixes, it is playing some slow male country songs. What's going on?
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged twice, account disabled

My account was charged twice and disabled so I can't even use it. I've emailed the support staff twice but they won't answer me. Can anyone on the forums please help me? Cases 01569954 and 1575106

• Casual Listener
  • My account was charged twice and disabled so I can't even use it. I've emailed the support staff twice but they won't answer me. Can anyone on the forums please help me? Cases 01569954 and 1575106
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My premium account has been hacked

I just tried to log in today and says my pasword and user name are incorret so I logged in useing my facebook account and someone have taking it over, I can not change the password because they have changed it and can't save a new password.

• Casual Listener
  • I just tried to log in today and says my pasword and user name are incorret so I logged in useing my facebook account and someone have taking it over, I can not change the password because they have ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Change username

Hi, For some strange reason I have managed to get my dads username eventhough he has his own account (Stene Kjellgren). Would it be possible to change the username from stenekjellgren to Ellinor Kjellgren since this is my account Many thanks in advan...

• Visitor
  • Hi,   For some strange reason I have managed to get my dads username eventhough he has his own account (Stene Kjellgren).   Would it be possible to change the username from stenekje...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost account and subscription!

Hey, so on another account I signed up for the free 30 days and put in my card info. I do not remember the password and I think the username was miked1994. The email I used was apparently connected with an old yahoo email and or facebook account. Yah...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey, so on another account I signed up for the free 30 days and put in my card info. I do not remember the password and I think the username was miked1994. The email I used was apparently connected w...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Account Disabled

Hi there, Signed up for spotify premium again after taking a few months off. When I went to log into my account the following morning my account had been disabled and now I can't log in at all. (Set up a temp account to post here) I filled in the con...

• Visitor
  • Hi there,  Signed up for spotify premium again after taking a few months off. When I went to log into my account the following morning my account had been disabled and now I can't log in at al...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook account became unlinked to my spotify account, now I cannot log in

My facebook account became unlinked from my spotify account and now I cannot log into it. When I open the spotify app on facebook and try to put in my information, it deems it incorrect. When i hit "join now" it opens an account that is completely bl...

• Visitor
  • My facebook account became unlinked from my spotify account and now I cannot log into it. When I open the spotify app on facebook and try to put in my information, it deems it incorrect. When i h...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Emails wrong on my account

I changed my email on my account a long while ago, and now it didnt save, and i no longer have access to the email. I dont remember my password either... Im signed in on my desktop aswell as my phone, but thats through facebook. Is there anyway to ha...

• Casual Listener
  • I changed my email on my account a long while ago, and now it didnt save, and i no longer have access to the email. I dont remember my password either... Im signed in on my desktop aswell as my phone...
  • smidny
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

I've been paying for spotify premium and it changed back to the free spotify...out of the blue...

Not sure how or why this is happening. I've been a member with spotify for quite some time. About two weeks ago it changed it self to the free spotify and now I'm stuck with commercials, limited access and I can't play my songs like I used to. I woul...

• Not sure how or why this is happening. I've been a member with spotify for quite some time. About two weeks ago it changed it self to the free spotify and now I'm stuck with commercials, limited acce...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Credit Card Stolen - Need Options

My credit card was stolen and I had to cancel it. I'm still awaiting for my new one to arrive. I get billed tomorrow for my recurring premium account charge and want to know what options I have. If I go buy one of those prepaid debit cards, it won't ...

• Casual Listener
  • My credit card was stolen and I had to cancel it. I'm still awaiting for my new one to arrive. I get billed tomorrow for my recurring premium account charge and want to know what options I have. If I...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to cancel premium ?

I have attempted to cancel my subscription several times, including once before my payment was drafted. It must not have gone through because they still drafted my account and apparently I still have the premium service. Today I have tried to cancel ...

• I have attempted to cancel my subscription several times, including once before my payment was drafted.  It must not have gone through because they still drafted my account and apparently I stil...
  • Merik
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Canceling

I need to cancel my 7 day free premium trial but have tried and can't! Is there a contact number that I am not seeing! Please help!

• I need to cancel my 7 day free premium trial but have tried and can't! Is there a contact number that I am not seeing! Please help!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my premium account merged with my friend's free one.

I'm paying for a premium account but when I log into my account with my information my friend's name is displayed and it has none of the premium features. I gave her my log in information but I need my our accounts to be unsynced so I can have my pre...

• I'm paying for a premium account but when I log into my account with my information my friend's name is displayed and it has none of the premium features. I gave her my log in information but I need ...
  • blake
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get rid of notifications

Hi I'm getting several emails every day about friends adding music to their playlists. All notifications have always been set to never. Not that I would have wanted them in any language but I also find it strange that they are in german. How do I get...

• Hi   I'm getting several emails every day about friends adding music to their playlists. All notifications have always been set to never. Not that I would have wanted them in any languag...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please log me off

Please log me off somebody is on my account. The email is medinas925@gmail.com

• Casual Listener
  • Please log me off somebody is on my account. The email is medinas925@gmail.com
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes