Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Unlimited account turned in Free Account

Unlimited account turned in Free Account

Hi,

I can’t access to my Unlimited Account and all my playlist are gone.
I don’t have any Spotify username, because I've always used facebook to log in.
My login details are always the same, but all my data are gone.

What's happining? What can I do?

10 Replies

It looks like you have two accounts - there is also an account in the name of Mmac, which I assume is you. Let's see if we can get this sorted. What happens if you just log out and back in with your facebook credentials, does it work? Once you are logged in, please go to your account overview (in the desktop client - help/your account; web player - settings icon/view account) and check what it shows under subscription status. If it doesn't show a current subscription, please go to the subscription tab and select "view receipts" to see if there is any payment history.

Hi,

thanks for your help.

I've tried several times to log in and log out, but it doesn't work.

Just to be sure, I just try.. but nothing.

My status is always Spotify Free, and I can't see my receipts.

If it's helps I find out that on my first receipt my username/ID was 1179466197, and now on my page I have a different number: 11143197784.

It's really strage, because I didn't change my password on facebook..

OK, you've managed to create a second facebook linked account - unfortunately spotify makes this a really easy mistake to make. If you get in touch here, the account team can get this sorted so no need to worry. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, please reply to it to speed things along.

Dear,

I'm sorry to come back to you, but I didn't get any answer from the accont team.

I wrote to them for the first time on June 7th, but I didn't hear anything (of course I cheched the spam folder).

Could you help me, please?

Spotify Case # 01516190

Thanks,

Manuela

Let me escalate that case for you. You should hear something soon.

Hi @user-removed did you reply again directly to the automated response you received as @Joe mentioned?

Hi Meredith,

Yes I did. Should I try again?

If you've replied you should hear from someone shortly @user-removed keep an eye on your inbox for us--thanks!

Hi,

could you please tell me if I can do somenthing else, to get back my previous Spotify Account?

In didn't get any answer, and I really don't know what can I do.

I wrote for the first time to the assistance one month ago: it begins to be really annoying.

Sorry you're still waiting. Can you please confirm the date on which you emailed them back. Have you checked your spam/junk mail folders?

Suggested posts