Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Fail

Fail

I have the error 408 on spotify, can't not use it. Why??
7 Replies

I stay in turkey and have used it for like 4 months and now it doesn't work anymore

Hey there, you need an active Premium subscription to use Spotify abroad and it seems your Telia subscription has ended. If you resubscribe things should work okay.

--------------------------------------------------------------

For common support questions, see support.spotify.com.
To judge my musical taste, check out my last.fm.

But I cannot update my payment, it says that its not possible in turkey?

@Cam1991 wrote:

You will need to update your country on your account from this page to where your payment method is from since Spotify is not yet available in Turkey. Once you have done that you should be able to resubscribe. 

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

When I do that, this page comes. https://www.spotify.com/int/why-not-available/

Ah it must be detecting Spotify isn't available in your region, does going directly to:

https://www.spotify.com/us/account/subscription/change-payment/#change-country (the US website) make any difference? 

If not you will need to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form so they can get the country changed manually for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts