Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family premium problem

Family premium problem

I'm living in Denmark with my bro and sis but my debit card is from Bulgaria since I come from there. I bought spotify premium for family with it and now it is locked to BG. I changed the payment method to a Danish debit card but the changes will take effect after a month. 
Please change my location to Denmark, because my brother and sister can't access premium. Their accounts are in Denmark and so was mine before I made the purchase with the Bulgarian card.

4 Replies

Hey @krasorias,

If you've updated your payment method to a Danish payment method, your country setting will be updated at the next payment date. Unfortunately, there's no way to speed this up.

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Can't spotify employees do something about it?...............
This is so unpleasant..... I just paid for nothing. I didn't know that using a card from another country is going to change my location.... God darn.............

I just realized the pricing is different in different countries. That's why they made it that way. So now when my country is Bulgaria, will I be able to share my spotify premium for family with my parents in Bulgaria?

Unfortunately not.

To invite someone to your Premium for Family subscription, they must:

• Reside at the same physical address as you.
  • Be a Free user, or a Premium user who purchased their Premium directly from Spotify.
MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts