Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Gift-Code Subscription

Solved!

Gift-Code Subscription

Hi,

I bought a Spotify premium subscription last year in december for 0,99€ for 3 months. Now (I bought it with a 30€ code) i want to use the rest of the code, however i am not able to find the option to prolong it with my gift-code even though i should still have 29,01€ on it.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nagoyle!

Unfortunately, gift cards are ineligible for any discounts (0.99 discount, Spotify Family & Student Discount).

This is the reason why you've only got 3 months of premium for your 30€ gift card.

Peace

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Hey there,

The 29,01€ are still on your Giftcard. You can use that credit to buy Spotify Premium. Just enter the gift card code when buying Premium 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

So... I just tried to redeem the code again to buy a new subscription if that was what you meant however, it says that my code is already expired because ive already used it once i assume.

I see. Can you send https://twitter.com/SpotifyCares a DM so they can assist you with this? You can also fill out this contact form if you'd prefer Email over Social Media Support: https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/?contact

If you filled out the contact form and received a no-reply email telling you to visit the FAQ or community, simply reply back to it. A Spotify Support Rep will then get back to you within 24-48 hours, sometimes even much faster.
MaximSpotify Star

allright great! I'll keep that in mind and use when i've got time. Thanks for the help

No problem! 🙂
MaximSpotify Star
Marked as solution

Hey @nagoyle!

Unfortunately, gift cards are ineligible for any discounts (0.99 discount, Spotify Family & Student Discount).

This is the reason why you've only got 3 months of premium for your 30€ gift card.

Peace

Ahh...

It all makes sense now. Im kinda disappointed and relieved at the same time. I must have missed it as they've mentioned it when i bought the subscription. At least i know now, thanks man!

You're welcome! ^^

Peace

Suggested posts