Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Highlighted errors

Highlighted errors

This is ridiculous. I was given 2 cards which included the option of 15 downloads. You scratch off the back to get a PIN number but when you go to the site this option is no longer available but now the pin has been entered and the card is useless. When you go to the redeem site there should be a warning that downloads have been discontinued and also ALL gift cards offering this option should be withdrawn. BE WARNED.
3 Replies

Hi there! I recommend reaching out directly to Spotify Support. They can be reached through their Twitter Page @SpotifyCares or through the online contact form.

They may be able to clear this up for you.

Make sure to check your inbox and junk folder for an email from Spotify. Once you get it, make sure to reply back right away, even if it says it's from a "no-reply" email. This will assign your case to a Spotify rep and you should hear back within 24 hours.

Cheers!

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

The online contact form seems to get very little support. To date I have had no acknowledgement.and I just cannot access the Twitter site, a quick flash and it' disappears, no pun intended.

Have you checked your spam folder for a reply from Spotify Support? 

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution!
Twitter | LinkedIn | Instagram
What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?

Suggested posts