Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How can I permantantley delete my account? The 'contact form' DOESN'T WORK or seem to exist!

Solved!

How can I permantantley delete my account? The 'contact form' DOESN'T WORK or seem to exist!

I am fed up of trying to delete my account! Every single time I try to use the 'contact form' like it says to, it re directs me back to the page before it and it DOES NOT WORK and it doesn't even seem to exist! I've tried emailing, tweeting and nobody is helping me. I really want to delete my account for good and make a brand new one but I want this one to be completely deactivated. Please help me!!!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello!
We're sad to see you leaving 😞 You can cancel your account here.
Have a great day!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello!
Have a great day!

@ThePonti wrote:

Hello!
Have a great day!

Hi, thankyou.

But, the link takes me to a page that says this  'We’re sad to see you go. But you should soon receive an email that confirms your account has been closed.

(If you don’t see this email in your inbox soon, remember to check your spam folder.)

All the best

Spotify Customer Support'

And then, i do so and it doesn't send me an email confiming the closure of my account, it instead sends me an email telling me to visit the support site again?! 

Hi, thankyou.

But, the link takes me to a page that says this 'We’re sad to see you go. But you should soon receive an email that confirms your account has been closed.
(If you don’t see this email in your inbox soon, remember to check your spam folder.)
All the best
Spotify Customer Support'

And then, i do so and it doesn't send me an email confiming the closure of my account, it instead sends me an email telling me to visit the support site again?!

hello it is same for me I want to delete my account and it re directs me to first page again. Is there some e-mail where I can write to get my account deleted?

same for me. f***ing annoying

Suggested posts