Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • maryjane0_0
  • Visitor
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 947 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Premium Offer

I paid for the 99¢ offer where you receive 3 months for that price. It was about a week before Christmas when this offer started and I payed for it around then as well! I know I paid in the right timeframe but my subscription just ran out even though...

• I paid for the 99¢ offer where you receive 3 months for that price. It was about a week before Christmas when this offer started and I payed for it around then as well! I know I paid in the right tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Free
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Device Password and Facebook Email

I've been doing research through the course of attempting to navigate Spotify's buggy device password/email system. That research has taught me that use of the system itself will get me nowhere. Here are the facts as I have learned them thus far from...

• I've been doing research through the course of attempting to navigate Spotify's buggy device password/email system. That research has taught me that use of the system itself will get me nowhere. Here...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Subscription

Hi i'm new with fido so i have the 24 months free but when they gave me my registration code i entered the wrong user name so now it's all messed up! What can i do to have my subsciption?

• Hi i'm new with fido so i have the 24 months free but when they gave me my registration code i entered the wrong user name so now it's all messed up! What can i do to have my subsciption?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

It says I am limited to 3 devices but I just checked online and have 0 offline devices listed.

I just bought Spotify premium for iOS and I want to download songs, but when I try it says "you can download to a maximum of three devices" and then it forces me to quit. I checked on my account and it says I have 0 offline devices, what do I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I just bought Spotify premium for iOS and I want to download songs, but when I try it says "you can download to a maximum of three devices" and then it forces me to quit. I checked on my account and ...
  • Jordi
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Unlimited
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Charged, but never subscribed

Hello. I tried to sign up for the student discount but my school didnt show up, so i just decided to cancel the whole thing. I looked at my bank accout statement today, and see that i was charged $5.40 for spotify. Why?! I never went through with the...

• Hello. I tried to sign up for the student discount but my school didnt show up, so i just decided to cancel the whole thing. I looked at my bank accout statement today, and see that i was charged $5....
  • madmonkey23
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ONE YEAR CUSTOMER READY TO STOP MY SUBSCRIPTION

I've had issues for the last few months and I'm so frustrated I'm ready to stop my subscription! I've been a customer for a year now and recently I've had a ton of problems. You all have charged me this month for my premium yet paused my subscription...

• Casual Listener
  • I've had issues for the last few months and I'm so frustrated I'm ready to stop my subscription! I've been a customer for a year now and recently I've had a ton of problems. You all have charged me t...
  • Lindsay_michell
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in to spotify: This webpage has a redirect loop

Alright, I've seen this topic a couple of times but there are no solutions on the forums that work for me.I am a premium account user, I log into spotify using my facebook, and what I believe triggered the issue is the use of spotify in another count...

• Visitor
  • Alright, I've seen this topic a couple of times but there are no solutions on the forums that work for me. I am a premium account user, I log into spotify using my facebook, and what I believe ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very slow searched premium account. Maddening.

Hello there! Forgive my writing, I'm Spanish and use Google translator for this message.I have Spotify Premium account. Use the service in Macbook Pro, iPad 2 and Huawei P8.In the three devices I have the same problem.The application opens well.The m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there! Forgive my writing, I'm Spanish and use Google translator for this message. I have Spotify Premium account. Use the service in Macbook Pro, iPad 2 and Huawei P8. In the three devices I...
  • albertonogales
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with permanently closing my account

I have attempted to close my account by trying to use the contact form but when i click on the link for the form it's a never ending loop back to the help topics page. I would like to close my account permanently.please advise how i can do this ASAP

• Visitor
  • I have attempted to close my account by trying to use the contact form but when i click on the link for the form it's a never ending loop back to the help topics page.   I would like to close ...
  • KatesHere
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Promotional Rate not being applied

Good morning, On 11/29/15, I received an email to try out spotify premium for a 3-month trial for a total of 99 cents. However, I only recently noticed that I have been getting charged the full amount of $9.99/month. This charge occurred on 11/29/15 ...

• Good morning,   On 11/29/15, I received an email to try out spotify premium for a 3-month trial for a total of 99 cents. However, I only recently noticed that I have been getting charged the f...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

can't upgrade using paypal or card

Hi, I am trying to upgrade to unlimited but it wont do it... If I use paypal it says Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data. (which password am I meant to use on the payment page - spotify or pa...

• Hi, I am trying to upgrade to unlimited but it wont do it... If I use paypal it says    Error 324 (net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE): The server closed the connection without sending any data. (...
  • jameseh99
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Deleted my offline devices, but still getting the three account maximum warning

I have desynced my devices from my profile, yet I still get the message "You've hit the maximum of three devices for offline sync" when i load it up on my iPad. I had recently resubscribed to Spotify premium and tried to redownload my playlists, but ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have desynced my devices from my profile, yet I still get the message "You've hit the maximum of three devices for offline sync" when i load it up on my iPad. I had recently resubscribed to Spotify...
  • jbullis-us
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to offline Sync to my device

Hey all, I recently just hit the device limit error. I removed all my devices through the spotify website, cleared the cache of the local Android device, uninstalled the application and still was getting this error. Does anyone else have any tricks? ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey all,   I recently just hit the device limit error. I removed all my devices through the spotify website, cleared the cache of the local Android device, uninstalled the application and stil...
  • codingjester
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! log in does not work

Dear Spotify staff, I am writing to enquire about a problem with my log in into the Spotify account on my Android device Sony Z1 Compact. My log in works when i try to log in via Internet. But when i log in via my phone I get to the welcome screen an...

• Dear Spotify staff,   I am writing to enquire about a problem with my log in into the Spotify account on my Android device Sony Z1 Compact. My log in works when i try to log in via Internet....
  • Immobius
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Login issue on win10

I upgraded my computer to Win10 from Win8.1. Now, the Spotify client does only run in offline mode. It connects to my account (Premium) with the web interface, also the webplayer is working as well as the app on Android. The windows app DOES connect ...

• Casual Listener
  • I upgraded my computer to Win10 from Win8.1. Now, the Spotify client does only run in offline mode. It connects to my account (Premium) with the web interface, also the webplayer is working as well a...
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error in Suvscription

I signed up while using the 3months trial for 0.99. It's still the first month. In my account a payment was made out of 0.99 for spotify two weeks ago. i checked my account this week& i'm being charged for premium already when my trial isnt over Why ...

• I signed up while using the 3months trial for 0.99. It's still the first month. In my account a payment was made out of 0.99 for spotify two weeks ago. i checked my account this week& i'm being c...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

upgrading from unlimited to premium

Hi,Is Spotify for kids only?I just acquired a Gramofon streaming device, intended for use with Spotify among other services. It requires me to have a premium user account with Spotify, so I just clicked the link to upgrade. All went fine until I trie...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, Is Spotify for kids only? I just acquired a Gramofon streaming device, intended for use with Spotify among other services. It requires me to have a premium user account with Spotify, so I just ...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
    Unlimited
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Facebook user: How Send playlist to friends?

Okay i am new to Spotify soooo i did browse "the net" but could not find spotify solution.Maybe it is an idea to add an categrory NON FACEBOOK? ....they do exist people who do not us facebook anywayPLEASE help i did add a friend (non facebook user) b...

• Casual Listener
  • Okay i am new to Spotify soooo i did browse "the net" but could not find spotify solution. Maybe it is an idea to add an categrory NON FACEBOOK? ....they do exist people who do not us facebook 😉 an...
  • branko_babic
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Email Address on Account

A stranger typed in my email address to create this spotify account. I contacted support twice, no help.I then went to the Spotify password reset, and then typed in my email address, and reset the password for this strangers account to log in, since ...

• Casual Listener
  • A stranger typed in my email address to create this spotify account. I contacted support twice, no help. I then went to the Spotify password reset, and then typed in my email address, and reset th...
  • Gerajara
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Security
    Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Trouble linking account

It seems that I have 2 Spotify accounts, one linked to Facebook, and one that is a premium account. I really want to connect my premium account to my Facebook, but I can't seem to, any solutions? Also, I think I created the account linked to Facebook...

• It seems that I have 2 Spotify accounts, one linked to Facebook, and one that is a premium account. I really want to connect my premium account to my Facebook, but I can't seem to, any solutions? Als...
  • Steph_B
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes