Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

How to disable suggested titles

Solved!

How to disable suggested titles

Hey, I would like to disable the function that when I want to listen to one specific album, spotify always suggests titles for me and plays them. Because like this I always listen to the same songs. How can I disable that function?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there,

are you talking about the mobile app and are you a free user? Because if a playlist / album contains less than a certain amount of tracks, Spotify will automatically add suggestions to the list (to prevent tricking the system with only 1-track-playlists for example). If you weren't talking about the mobile app, could you please be a little more specific which OS and Spotify version you are using?

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey there,

are you talking about the mobile app and are you a free user? Because if a playlist / album contains less than a certain amount of tracks, Spotify will automatically add suggestions to the list (to prevent tricking the system with only 1-track-playlists for example). If you weren't talking about the mobile app, could you please be a little more specific which OS and Spotify version you are using?

You are right. I am using the mobile app on Android as a free user.

Ah, okay, now I see my mistake. It was because of few titles in the playlist. I thought that when I click on an artist to play his songs, it would play every song of him. But actually it only plays the most recommended.

Thanks for your help 🙂

Suggested posts