Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I am really disappointed

I am really disappointed

I have used Spotify Premium many months, maybe years. I do not have steady income, and  I had canceled Premium about a month a go. Today when I had Christmas party I got information that I had listened 10 hours music and could not listen anymore.  Before if I could switch to Spotify Free and have no restrictions and now you guys are basically telling me that if I do not give you anymore money I am worth nothing as a customer.

I thought that even if I had no money I was still a appreciated customer and could be a "someone".

I have to inform you that I have really think that  I am not pleased with this, and I hope that you could show some appreciation to those who have used your service for a long time. I have a feeling that if this is how you treat your customers, I do not want to be one. Hopefully you can do something with your long-time customers who really think that you are cool.

Sorry for disturbing you, I do not mean anything bad. (bit drunk, sorry)

Merry Xmas to all of you!

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂 

Unfortunately, the restrictions you are seeing apply to all free accounts that are older than 6 months. Free accounts receive unlimited ad-supported music for the first 6 months, after that, account holders are limited to 2.5 hours per week and in some regions (UK and france to my knowledge) a maximum of 5 track plays. 

You can read all about these restrictions here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts