Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

I don't subscribe to this playlist.

I don't subscribe to this playlist.

Hi! I've justed recieved an e-mail saying that some dude added a track to a playlist I've never subscribed to. Why?

I've also asked about related "problems" in this thread --> http://community.spotify.com/t5/Accounts-Subscriptions-and-Music/Old-account-subscribed-to-collabora...

In this case, as in the former, it is my account "notsri" that recived this e-mail.

Please, help.

4 Replies

Do you clicked this bleepty Subscribe to those playlists pop-up? Or do you think someone is using your account?

I'm not sure if I know what you're trying to say - english is not my mother language. "Bleepty Subscribe"?

Anyways, I don't belive someone is using my account, unless he/she is capable of making himself/herself invisible when I login to my old account "notsri" (which is the one we're talking about). I've recieved this mail telling me about this subsciption, but I can't even see any subscription when I login. So that's suposed to make me less worried? Nope... 'cause why did I get the mail? And has it something to do with the other mail I've got?

Since I'm not even using the account I consider to delete it, something I should have done at the first place. Is that possible?

Hi NotsriThinker - Let's see if we can sort this out for you.

Can you please let me know the following details:

1. Your operating system

2. What Spotify version you currently have downloaded to your desktop

Hi Meredith!

And the Spotify version - not sure if I know where to find out which it is, but. I found this when I looked up the "spotify.exe" I've got on my computer: 0.5.3.134.g27e4f06c.

Suggested posts