Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I have no username, password, or email for an account i'm being charged for!

I have no username, password, or email for an account i'm being charged for!

The account pictured below has been logged into my phone (I logged out in the midst of trying to figure all this out) and I have been using it for forever. It's not connected through facebook apparently because when I try to log in through facebook it pulls up a completely different account. (that I had no knowledge of and won't let me disconnect it) The only info I have on this account is those random numbers! no password, and the email I thought was being used for it (my facebook email) doesn't work or pops up the other account. I'm being charged and can't even access this account to stop it! 

IMG_1917.PNG
1 Reply

Hi, it sounds like your account has been hacked. You should first go into your account and change your password. You should use a very strong password, using a combo of uppercase/lowercase letters, special characters and numbers.

You should also make sure you log out of Spotify everywhere, in case you are still linked to a website like facebook etc.

If none of this works I would try contacting spotify help and report to them that you beleive you have been hacked.

My account was hacked a month ago and the above steps helped me get control or my account back.

Hope this helps you.

Follow me

Suggested posts