Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

I've been charged double for months, I can't see anyone to contact to resolve this.

I've been charged double for months, I can't see anyone to contact to resolve this.

Hi, 

I've been using Spotify premium since Jan this year and I have just spoken with EE to see why my phone bill is so high. To my surprise they said Spotify comes out of my phone bill. 

I've also been paying Spotify from my bank account too!

I cant see anyone to contact about this or how to stop being charged double OR how it's even possible when I only have one account. 

Please help! 

1 Reply

Hey @Pick1! Thanks for writing.

According to what you're letting us know, it's possible that you have more than one Spotify account associated to you. If you'd like, you can find some useful information on how to locate additional Spotify accounts on this page.

Once you've found your two Premium accounts, you can feel free to cancel the subscription on either of them. If you want to cancel the subscription you purchased directly from us, you can do so from this page. In case you want to cancel the subscription you currently have with your wireless service provider, you'll need to do it from their end, since they're the ones managing your subscription.

We hope this helps. Have an awesome day 🙂

Suggested posts