NEXT STEP

Kick people off?

Kick people off?

How do I kick people off of my account?
Top Answer
Eni

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

You can make sure to log out from every device you've been logged in to by heading to your Account page > Sign out everywhere. 

Note: This doesn't include partner devices (e.g. speakers, games consoles, and TVs), so for those go to your apps page and choose REMOVE ACCESS.

In case you're a Premium Family owner and you want to remove a member, you can do it by following the steps here

On another note, if you think someone got access to your account, we suggest that you follow these steps to ensure that your account is secure. 

Hope this helps. Cheers!

2 Replies

Hi there and welcome to the community,

If people are using your account, you can kick them off by clicking on the "Sign out everywhere" button on the account overview page. I'd also recommend changing your password if someone broke into your account.

If you are on a Family subscription and want to remove a member, go the the account overview page and click on "Manage your family accounts".

What's a Spotify Rock Star, and how do I become one?
Last.fm | Twitter

Backstage Intro - Meet Jordi!
What's it like to be in a Spotify Office?

Did I help? Please add a like!
Did I solve your issue? Please accept as the solution!

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting in touch about this. 

You can make sure to log out from every device you've been logged in to by heading to your Account page > Sign out everywhere. 

Note: This doesn't include partner devices (e.g. speakers, games consoles, and TVs), so for those go to your apps page and choose REMOVE ACCESS.

In case you're a Premium Family owner and you want to remove a member, you can do it by following the steps here

On another note, if you think someone got access to your account, we suggest that you follow these steps to ensure that your account is secure. 

Hope this helps. Cheers!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

โ€œMusic acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.โ€โ€“ Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts