Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost my playlists after syncing up my regular Spotify account to my Facebook-linked account.

Lost my playlists after syncing up my regular Spotify account to my Facebook-linked account.

Hi Spotify Support,

I had my original Spotify account under my username boiler416. Afterwards, I linked it to my Facebook account, and that was where I made my playlists. A few days ago, I was using Spotify at work using my boiler416 Spotify account and wanted to listen to the ones I have on my laptop's client under my FB-enabled account, so I enabled Facebook on my work's Spotify client.

However, I didn't see any playlist and now my old playlists are now listed as being owned by an user named "1210628137". Is there anyway I can link my account, whether the boiler416 or Facebook account back to the user 1210628137? I would love to regain control over my orphaned playlists. Thank you!

2 Replies

It sounds like you now have two accounts. 

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Specifically I would like to be able to control this playlist (http://open.spotify.com/user/1210628137/playlist/5LFZklxCD5zOCL4OP4ZcYG?username=1210628137&template... It would mean a lot.

Edit: thanks! I was under the impression that the forums was the only way to get help. Will try the contact page instead.

Suggested posts