Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost premium account

Lost premium account

I had to reset my phone and now I can't log on to my Spotify premium account which I'm paying for. Can you help me get back into that account with all my playlists?
1 Reply

Hi @user-removed. There are a few things you can try to help you get back into your account. Foremost, see if you can pull up your confirmation email from when you subscribed to premium. The email lists the username of your account so you can make sure that you're using the right credentials to get in.

If you find the username, but are still having trouble with your password, then you can try to reset your password from here.

If after all that you're still having trouble then you'll want to reach out to support to see if they can lend you a hand. Support can be reached one of three ways: through the online contact form; on twitter by reaching out to @SpotifyCares; or by sending a message to the Spotify Cares Facebook page. Please be aware that responses may take anywhere from 24-48 hours depending on the volume of tickets support is currently handling.

Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns I might be able to help you with. Cheers!

Suggested posts