Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Missing reciept

Missing reciept

Something went wrong with my email account so my receipt never showed up.

I have now changed my email but how can i get them to send it again?

6 Replies

Hey,

I've just sent your receipt through. Keep an eye on your inbox.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Hey, I have the same problem. I bought Spotify premium but when I was about to log on to my E-mail they forced me too change security information. Then I never got a E-mail from spotify. Can you send it again?

Bjorsson - I couldn't locate an account linked to your email address. This may require a little more extensive tracking down. Can you email in at all? To get in touch, pop up and click on "About Us", and then select "contact form". When you are given a case number, pop that in a comment below and I'll make sure it goes to the appropriate department.
Airhorn Enthusiast

Ok I did that my case number is :00241135

@David wrote:
Bjorsson - I couldn't locate an account linked to your email address. This may require a little more extensive tracking down. Can you email in at all? To get in touch, pop up and click on "About Us", and then select "contact form". When you are given a case number, pop that in a comment below and I'll make sure it goes to the appropriate department.

I have also had the same problem.

I just signed up to the 30 day trial but the reciept was sent to the wrong email address. I have changed my email address now in my settings but would like to have the reciept sent again?

Is this possible?

Tom

@tdyson wrote:

I have also had the same problem.

I just signed up to the 30 day trial but the reciept was sent to the wrong email address. I have changed my email address now in my settings but would like to have the reciept sent again?

Is this possible?

Tom

You can view your receipts from your online profie here.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Suggested posts