Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Money has left my account but i havn't been upgraded

Money has left my account but i havn't been upgraded

The money has now left my account fully and is on my statment but i still havn't been updraged to premium i am really annoyed because i was looking forward to having all the full features i have sent a ticket in which hasn't been answered yet its annoying me so much

Thank You

Ryan 

7 Replies

Try Log out from File and then log in back!

tried that didnt work 

RyanPKenny - I'd suggest getting in touch with Customer Support here: https://www.spotify.com/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact

We can't sort out any payment queries on here. Too many security details needed. If you drop them an email, they'll get back to you as soon as possible.

-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I have sent them a ticket thing but no reply yet it's just frustrating waiting

Why cant i hear the music i starred, or anything i can only hear at local files.
Is there any problem on spotify again?
Spotify Premium is required for on-demand mobil streaming. Its free to stream on desktop. Why do i get that?

I get the message about i need to be an premium.

When i already am a premium........

I keep try to log on and off but im still offline!

Money has left my acc, and alot of my playlist is gone!!!

Kulde85 - Looks like we've had some trouble taking payment from your card here. Unfortunately, I can't see why. To get your Premium going again, you'll need to change card and resubscribe. Just head here to do so... www.spotify.com/account/subscription/
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

I'm having the exact same problem. My card expired several months ago and subsequently spotify stopped working. But I've now updated my payment, even changed the payment method to paypal, un installed spotify completely and re-installed, changed passwords, literally tried everything I can think of yet I still get the message 'spotify premium is required for on-demand mobile streaming. It's free to stream on desktop.' 

Well I have premium and my account verifies this when I log on using my PC. Yet on my phone I always get this messgae. I've cintacted support but as yet no response. Any ideas?! 

Thanks

Suggested posts