Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • qhriqwr
  • 718 replies
  • 63 likes
  • Account
  • 718 replies
  • 63 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Elena
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes
  • Account
  • 118 replies
  • 106 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Brimet316
  • Visitor
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 58 replies
  • 8 likes

Music wont stream or play

Hi, i was on the 30 day trial and tried to cancel but it still charged me. Reason why i wanted to cancel because the music wont play. Somehow everytime i go back in it will only play the first song and thats it, rest wont play anymore. Id have to clo...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, i was on the 30 day trial and tried to cancel but it still charged me. Reason why i wanted to cancel because the music wont play. Somehow everytime i go back in it will only play the first song a...
  • Xlr8dr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

manage my subscriptions

Where is the is "Mange your subscriptions" page supposed to be seems that can be the fastest way of getting rid of this all of a sudden second account tied to face book.?????????? If you find that your playlists are all missing when you login, and yo...

• Casual Listener
  • Where is the is "Mange your subscriptions" page supposed to be seems that can be the fastest way of getting rid of this all of a sudden second account tied to face book.??????????     ...
  • bamiam10
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Duplicate Account

I'm having the duplicate account issue, I believe. Is there anyway for me to delete this account? I want to be able to link my original premium account to my facebook.

• Music Fan
  • I'm having the duplicate account issue, I believe.  Is there anyway for me to delete this account? I want to be able to link my original premium account to my facebook.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login to PC or Mobile app.

I was listening to music and all of a sudden Spotify closed, now I can't login. I have changed my password twice and it still will not let me in.

• Casual Listener
  • I was listening to music and all of a sudden Spotify closed, now I can't login. I have changed my password twice and it still will not let me in. 
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Streamed music

Can anyone confirm that if I subscribe to a premium account I can have 3,333 tracks on my notebook, and I will be able to play them offline play when I'm in America for three weeks??

• Can anyone confirm that if I subscribe to a premium account I can have 3,333 tracks on my notebook, and I will be able to play them offline play when I'm in America for three weeks??
  • jvanderb
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Giving a gift subscription to a non-Facebook user

I have been a Spotify premium account holder since early last summer. I just tried to get my son to join but learned about the mandatory Facebook requirement. I am sure there has been much discussion on this forum about the matter but I want to regis...

• Regular
  • I have been a Spotify premium account holder since  early last summer.  I just tried to get my son to join but learned about the mandatory Facebook requirement.    I am sure ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't log in, all playlists gone, says "uppgrade" as well

Having a MINOR breakdown here. -Can't login properly. When I start Spotify it "works", but then a new window comes up "Welcome to Spotify". From here I need to login again and it fails.-Playlists and all songs are gone-Spotify thinks Im a noob and wa...

• Casual Listener
  • Having a MINOR breakdown here.   -Can't login properly. When I start Spotify it "works", but then a new window comes up "Welcome to Spotify". From here I need to login again and it fails. -Pl...
  • thebiffman
  • Casual Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify CMON!

I did the trial, and i was going to cancel and blah blah... So I go to cancel it tells me to enter my password.. I use my facebook one. Cause i log in through facebook... It tells me password incorrect so i email them complaining about this issue and...

• I did the trial, and i was going to cancel and blah blah... So I go to cancel it tells me to enter my password.. I use my facebook one. Cause i log in through facebook... It tells me password incorre...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend Can't Login to anything Spotify related

Hi, My friend (Tagurtoast@gmail.com) is having issues when he is trying to log onto Spotify and this is what he has said: Spotify is giving me an error every time i try to log on, it says the facebook login had an error and to try again. I have tried...

• Hi, My friend (Tagurtoast@gmail.com) is having issues when he is trying to log onto Spotify and this is what he has said:   Spotify is giving me an error every time i try to log on, it says th...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot change my location

Hello, I'm having troubles changing my location from Finland to Netherlands. I changed it because I was in Finland for half a year but now that I'm back I would like to change it back, but it seems impossible without a credit card.Can anyone give me ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I'm having troubles changing my location from Finland to Netherlands. I changed it because I was in Finland for half a year but now that I'm back I would like to change it back, but i...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I can't enter to my account!

Hi, I was litening to the music on Spotify today, when, suddenly, the program was closed automatically and, now, when I want to enter it says me that my username or password isn't valid. I'm payinf for an unlimited account but when I enter to the web...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I was litening to the music on Spotify today, when, suddenly, the program was closed automatically and, now, when I want to enter it says me that my username or password isn't valid. I'm payinf f...
  • mikelangelet
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists are gone due to a possible double account

Hello!When I was logging in to Spotify, ifor some reason it did not recognize me and treated me as a new member and all my playlists and starred songs are gone :o(Can anyone help please?

• Hello! When I was logging in to Spotify, ifor some reason it did not recognize me and treated me as a new member and all my playlists and starred songs are gone :o( Can anyone help please? 
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium don't work

I've paid and got the receips, still the premium dont work!!!!Can you fix it???

• I've paid and got the receips, still the premium dont work!!!! Can you fix it???
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

30 Days Trial Subscription: How do i get off the purchase??

I tried the 30 days free premuim, but now it seems im stuck with the payment. how do cancel that payment??

• I tried the 30 days free premuim, but now it seems im stuck with the payment. how do cancel that payment??
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Spify to another Facebook account

Hi I have a Premium account and im glad for it.To test Spottify I created a temp Facebook account. Now I have created a Feacbook account with my creal credentials. How can i transfer my Spotify Premium account to the real FB account ? Br Kasper

• Hi   I have a Premium account and im glad for it. To test Spottify I created a temp Facebook account. Now I have created a Feacbook account with my creal credentials.   How can i ...
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Won't acknowledge I have premium

My iphone app will not acknowledge that I have premium and tells me that I am on a 48 hour free trial, it also does not show any of my playlists. I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it. Turned phone off and on etc, all the things that other t...

• My iphone app will not acknowledge that I have premium and tells me that I am on a 48 hour free trial, it also does not show any of my playlists.  I have uninstalled the app and re-installed it....
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Downloaded Music Direct on Android, how do I get it to my Spotify?

Hello, I have lots of music downloaded directly to my phone.... how do I get it to Spotify?

• Regular
  • Hello,   I have lots of music downloaded directly to my phone.... how do I get it to Spotify?
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Won't Work!!!!

Any idea what this could be? I just upgraded to Spotify Premium yesterday and now I am unable to search for songs on both my computer and mobile. It's like it just quit working! What the hell ??

• Casual Listener
  • Any idea what this could be? I just upgraded to Spotify Premium yesterday and now I am unable to search for songs on both my computer and mobile. It's like it just quit working! What the hell ??
  • Richard
  • Roadie
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Confusion with Spotify Social!

Hello! I was recently on Spotify logged in to my account on my friends computer. I signed up to the spotify social where at the time I thought I was logged in to my facebook. When the screen loaded the people list was a combination of friends from bo...

• Hello!   I was recently on Spotify logged in to my account on my friends computer. I signed up to the spotify social where at the time I thought I was logged in to my facebook. When the screen...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Account changed from Premium to Free

Hi, Just noticed that my account changed from Premium to Free but I´m still paying the monthly fee. Whats the problem? //Jonsson

• Visitor
  • Hi,   Just noticed that my account changed from Premium to Free but I´m still paying the monthly fee. Whats the problem?   //Jonsson
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes