Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Multiple users at once?

Multiple users at once?

I have a premium duo account with my daughter. Why can’t I listen on my AirPods at work and her listen at home at the same time? EVERYTIME I am listening and she gets on to stream it disconnects me. Then in order for me to listen I have to disconnect her. Why?!? It’s SUPER frustrating.

1 Reply

Hey @Lordfarquaad1231,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this and apologies for the delayed response. We hope you don't mind us moving your post out of the Chat section to one of our Help boards as it fits better here.

Let us explain a bit more about Premium Duo plan. The two members of the plan can listen to their own music in their own devices at the same time, as they'd be using their own separate accounts.

Keep in mind that Premium Duo is a subscription for two people who live together at the same address, each person with their own personal account (not a shared account).

If the streaming from one account is interrupted when the other person starts listening to music, it means that they're both logged in to the same account. In this case, we'd suggest following the steps under Log out everywhere in this article. Then, log back in making sure you're using your own account's credentials.

Hope this helps. Let us know if you have any questions 🙂

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts