Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music paused - says account being used elsewhere, but it's not.

Solved!

Music paused - says account being used elsewhere, but it's not.

The music keep pausing saying my account is being used elsewhere, but I've gone into my account and disconnected from all devices. However it still keeps pausing and stating that it is used elsewhere. Why is this happening? I don't know what else to do.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hello @JemmaW1

I suggest first to change the password on your Spotify account, then use the "disconnect from all devices" feature again. If the problem still appear, immediately get in touch with Spotify directly by using the contact form or @SpotifyCares on Twitter. They will check what the problem is.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hello @JemmaW1

I suggest first to change the password on your Spotify account, then use the "disconnect from all devices" feature again. If the problem still appear, immediately get in touch with Spotify directly by using the contact form or @SpotifyCares on Twitter. They will check what the problem is.

Thank you for messaging me so quickly, this has worked! I've just listened to 2 songs all the way through for the first time in a week. Thank you for your help.

Oh dear, it's just happened again, and I changed my password for a second time. I'll contact the support team at Spotify. 

Suggested posts