Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Music purchase

Solved!

Music purchase

I bought an album from Spotify for the first time on 27 July just before going on holiday. I see on my credit card bill that I was charged separately for £4.60 twice. I've now checked my email which confirms that I was charged separately under two different order IDs in two separate emails.

How can I  t confirm the cost of the music I bought and that I've not been double charged. It's not a lot of money but I just want to be sure their system works before I use it again. The reply I got from Spotify support was  general and there doesn't seem to be a phone number to call

Thanks, Al Damon

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

So you bought an album (1) and now you see it charged twice?
I'd say contacting Spotify directly with the Contact Form
http://www.spotify.com/fi/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or waiting for reply here, might solve the issue.

And sure always when charged some extra costs even tho if it's not much, its cash lost.

IDEAS: Device Management | Recover Deleted Items

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Marked as solution

Hi aldamon - A response has been sent your case. Our payments team can certainly help here. 

Have a look in your inbox whenever you get the chance. 

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Marked as solution

So you bought an album (1) and now you see it charged twice?
I'd say contacting Spotify directly with the Contact Form
http://www.spotify.com/fi/about-us/contact/contact-spotify-support/?contact
or waiting for reply here, might solve the issue.

And sure always when charged some extra costs even tho if it's not much, its cash lost.

Please! Give "Kudos" to posts that you found helpful. Mark "Accept as Solution" if a post solved your issue!. Thank you!

Thanks. Yes, 1 album.  I'll give them some time to respond

I'v escalated this to the mods, and hopefully they will respond to this shortly.

Marked as solution

Hi aldamon - A response has been sent your case. Our payments team can certainly help here. 

Have a look in your inbox whenever you get the chance. 

Thanks. All sorted. Brilliant. Al

Great that this got sorted 🙂

Suggested posts