Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My user is gone

My user is gone

I appearantly have 2 users attached to my facebook acount, and i clicked "disconnect from facebook" on both of these. Now i cant get logged on on any of them. What do I do? I have spotify premium on one of them, and it bothers me to not have it available.

15 Replies

Is your username "norwegianguy"? If so, what happens when you log in with that? If that is you, I'm seeing an account connected to facebook so you should still be able to log in with your facebook credentials.

No, its not the username. When i disconnected from facebook with my premium user, i automatically got connected to my other user. When i did the same with this one, i connected to spotify as if i was a new user. So everything is gone...

Please use the online contact form and someone at Spotify can help get this sorted. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

If you had the "Disconnect from Facebook" button in the client you must have a Spotify username style account. Do you know what that username is?

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

No i didnt know i had a username style for that particular one, i always used my facebook account to log in. I got the automatic mail when i sent the contact form, but from a "noreply" mail address. Who do i contact? 🙂

Just reply to that email.

I did reply to the mail adress, over 24 hours ago. Still nothing...

You should have heard something by now @norwegianguy . Could you post the 8 digit case number from the email you got and I'll chase it up.

This happened to me as well 😞 I found out all the numbers that came up instead of my username, and I know that my user is still there .. How can I log into it? 

Did you log in with facebook @Ingridge ?

01349736, thanks

Escalated that for you.

Thank you!

Yes, it was my facebook account, but I disconnected is (not on purpose) .. So when I log into my facebook-user now, it's a completely new user with no playlists.

Ah, ok. If you get in touch with the account team they can help you. If you get an automated response directing you back to the community or to the help pages, make sure to reply to it directly to speed things along.

Suggested posts