Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Releases Section for Followed Artists

New Releases Section for Followed Artists

Hey all
First post and all that, so if it is the wrong place and need to be in another section, write and I will close it.

I don't know if I'm the only one who has this problem. I have after some years began to follow a lot of artists, known as well as unknown. And most of them have released new music after I have followed them. But there is never any message that one of your favorite artists has publicised something new. I thought that was the whole idea of being able to follow them was that you would be updated when they released something new. 
I have twice got a note on my phone when the app was opened that a new album was released, but those were both from an artist that I hadn't followed yet, but just listened a lot to. 
So is this a thing that only excist in my idea that i believe should be there, or is there a bug somewhere. 

Thanks in advance
Gustav

1 Reply

Hey @hansiim.

Thanks for getting in touch!

Here you can find out how to manage your notifications. Keep in mind you won't get a new notifications with every new update, as we are not looking to spam our users.

Check out the NEW RELEASES section within Browse if you don't want to miss any new releases 🙂

Happy listening! Let us know if you have further questions.

Have a nice day.

Suggested posts