Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Maryisonfire12
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 941 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Superuser Contribution Account Not Connecting to Facebook

When using the spotify app on my macbook and on my iphone, my username is showing as a numeric string and my profile picture is not displaying. It seems that for some reason spotify is having trouble connecting with my facebook account. Of note, I ma...

• Casual Listener
  • When using the spotify app on my macbook and on my iphone, my username is showing as a numeric string and my profile picture is not displaying. It seems that for some reason spotify is...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Students does not work on iPhone

I have paid the student discount, my profile on the website shows I'm premium not working in the app. There was no problem with the normal premium subscription.Does anyone know the solution? PlanPremium for Students CountryHungaryDeviceiPhone XOperat...

• I have paid the student discount, my profile on the website shows I'm premium not working in the app. There was no problem with the normal premium subscription. Does anyone know the solution? &nbsp...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

[Music] Block / Hide /

I was using Spotify free and blocked about 4 songs. I just upgraded to premium and whenever I try to play those songs, it won’t let me. Does anyone know how to edit your blocked list on premium without having to downgrade?PlanPremiumCountry Device(iP...

• I was using Spotify free and blocked about 4 songs. I just upgraded to premium and whenever I try to play those songs, it won’t let me. Does anyone know how to edit your blocked list on premium witho...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Since many weeks, "Your mix of the week" displays the same songs

PlanPremiumCountryGermany DeviceWindows Desktop, iPhone 6, iPad Pro, Spotty on LMSOperating SystemiOS 10, Linux Tinycore, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince many weeks, "Your mix of the week" displays the same songs, on all devices I use with Spoti...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Germany  Device Windows Desktop, iPhone 6, iPad Pro, Spotty on LMS Operating System iOS 10, Linux Tinycore, Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since many weeks...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    Premium
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Change premium account to another account

INone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.PlanPremiumCountry The NetherlandsDevice(iPhone and iPad Operating System(iOS 12 My Question or Issue I always used my fb account t...

• Casual Listener
  • INone of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help. Plan Premium Country  The Netherlands Device (iPhone and iPad  ...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost Account

PlanPremiumCountry IndonesiaDeviceiPhone 7S PlusOperating SystemiOS 12 My Question or Issue Hi There, i've just lost my facebook account, i had my premium account in it and i don't know how to claim back the account because it was totally changed, po...

•   Plan Premium Country  Indonesia Device iPhone 7S Plus Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue  Hi There, i've just lost my facebook account, i had my premium a...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't login: You're offline check your connection

My issue is that i can't login on my phone. I tried everything, such as reinstalling, conecting with facebook, even tried to create a new account. Nothing works. My other devices such as my computer works all fine though. Device- Iphone 6SOperating S...

• My issue is that i can't login on my phone. I tried everything, such as reinstalling, conecting with facebook, even tried to create a new account. Nothing works. My other devices such as my computer ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How clean notification when close app ?

Hi high wizards of spotify, I have a big problem, I know this is not the right place to ask this, but I need help and I know you can help me, if don't, I fell gratfull that you do a great job in your app, so, I have service for radio, that show a not...

• Hi high wizards of spotify, I have a big problem, I know this is not the right place to ask this, but I need help and I know you can help me, if don't, I fell gratfull that you do a great job in your...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Very unclear

Very unclear where to post a question. I want to contact support and i feel this is a public forums. Can i post my private details here safely? Why is there no regular email support? Very unclear/bad service for a premium subscription.

•   Very unclear where to post a question. I want to contact support and i feel this is a public forums. Can i post my private details here safely? Why is there no regular email support? Very u...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Lost Access To Account and Still Charging Me.

About a month ago I switched from an account I was sharing with a friend and moved to a separate account and *I thought I canceled the membership... Turns out I didn't* and here I am receiving two charges for two accounts and one I no longer have acc...

• About a month ago I switched from an account I was sharing with a friend and moved to a separate account and *I thought I canceled the membership... Turns out I didn't* and here I am receiving two ch...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Just signed up for Spotify premium - works on my desktop but my iphone account still says FREE

I just signed up for Premium and can see it reflected in my account when I listen on my desktop, however my iphone app still says its the FREE version. I've tried logging out and back in, reinstalling the app, and removing all devices and trying to l...

•   I just signed up for Premium and can see it reflected in my account when I listen on my desktop, however my iphone app still says its the FREE version.     I've tried logging...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Remotely edit a playlist while its playing on the other Device?

So I manage a premium account for a small venue.They are open all the time, always running the playlists.Obviously If i log onto that account on my personal computer at home and start building playlists, and previewing tracks, all that is going to be...

• So I manage a premium account for a small venue. They are open all the time, always running the playlists. Obviously If i log onto that account on my personal computer at home and start building pl...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Warning! "Your Subscription has been suspended" SCAM email which looks VERY REAL

This just came in.One of the most convincing fake Scams ever, I allmost went into it myself. Looks very professional. Headers are below, looks also very convincing. By pressing "Please clieck here to validate your information", opens a browser to htt...

spotify fraud email.png
  • Casual Listener
  • This just came in. One of the most convincing fake Scams ever, I allmost went into it myself. Looks very professional. Headers are below, looks also very convincing.   By pressing "Please c...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Security
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't login through app platforms

PlanPremiumCountry USA Operating SystemCurrent versions of Android and Wiindows 10 My Question or Issue Previously I had been using Spotify across Windows Phone, Android, and Windows 10 apps. I am now only able to login into the Web Player. I have tr...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country  USA   Operating System Current versions of Android and Wiindows 10   My Question or Issue  Previously I had been using Spotify across Window...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Discover Weekly not updating

Hey! My discover weekly hasn’t updated in awhile now... I’m looking for some help with this? I’ve browsed the forums and found some solutions and unfortunately none have worked for me...

• Hey! My discover weekly hasn’t updated in awhile now... I’m looking for some help with this? I’ve browsed the forums and found some solutions and unfortunately none have worked for me...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Non riesco a iniziare la prova gratuita dei 30 giorni su premium

PlanFreeCountry ItalyDeviceiPhone 6Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue Salve, io ho un problema riguardo l'attivazione dei 30 giorni di prova gratuiti. Inserisco la mia carta, che utilizzo pure per Netflix, ma non mi funziona e mi compare il ...

• Plan Free Country  Italy Device iPhone 6 Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  Salve, io ho un problema riguardo l'attivazione dei 30 giorni di prova gratuiti. Inse...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution spotify for family and change country

hi My account was a family account registered in the UK. I needed to move my country to south africa.I can cancelled the premium in order to change country but now i am unable to register my credit card details to resubscribe to Premium.I believe the...

• hi  My account was a family account registered in the UK. I needed to move my country to south africa. I can cancelled the premium in order to change country but now i am unable to register my...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema con cuenta de Facebook

PlanFree/PremiumCountry MéxicoDeviceLaptopOperating SystemWindows 8.1 My Question or Issue El día de hoy trate de entrar a Spotify con mi cuenta de facebook en el reproductor web y me mandó un mensaje que decía: No tienes una cuenta de Spotify conect...

Sin título.png
  • Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country  México Device Laptop Operating System Windows 8.1   My Question or Issue  El día de hoy trate de entrar a Spotify con mi cuenta de facebook en el r...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not working correctly.

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDeviceOneplus 3, Windows 10, Chrome/EdgeOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or Issue For few days already, I think it's close to a week. Spotify wont play some songs at all, on desktop application it says, "Spotif...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Finland Device Oneplus 3, Windows 10, Chrome/Edge Operating System Android, Windows 10   My Question or Issue   For few days already, I think it's close to&n...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution mauvaise localisation mailing concert

Bonjour, je reçois le mail de notification des concerts. Avant je le reçevais bien dans mon secteur (bordeaux) mais depuis quelques semaines malgrè la configuration sur l'appli je reçois le mail avec des concerts autour de Paris. Est-ce un bug? Merci

•   Bonjour,   je reçois le mail de notification des concerts. Avant je le reçevais bien dans mon secteur (bordeaux) mais depuis quelques semaines malgrè la configuration sur l'appli ...
  • Guido
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes