Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Nokia X6

Solved!

Nokia X6

Hi.

Im trying to login to Spotify - im a premium user. Spotify is accepted in my phone.

Usually I login with my facebook but my phone doesent show login with facebook.

I have tried to delete spotify and downloading facebook and then download spotify again.

Problem is that I dont want to have facebook in my phone either..

When I use my facebook login it just says that it is the wrong username and password. And I cannot send it beacuse it says I can login with my facebook account!

annoying if you tell me..

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi there,

In order to use Spotify with a Symbian phone, you need to login with your Spotify username (a series of digits) and a device password. It is unfortunately not possible to use your Facebook details.

You can retrieve your Spotify username and create your “device password” here (please login with your Facebook credentials):

http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/

Once you have your Spotify username and your device password, please login to Spotify on your phone with these details. You should then be good to go.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi there,

In order to use Spotify with a Symbian phone, you need to login with your Spotify username (a series of digits) and a device password. It is unfortunately not possible to use your Facebook details.

You can retrieve your Spotify username and create your “device password” here (please login with your Facebook credentials):

http://www.spotify.com/account/set-device-password/

Once you have your Spotify username and your device password, please login to Spotify on your phone with these details. You should then be good to go.
-------

Check out how we're doing over @SpotifyStatus

Question answered? Just click 'Accept as solution' to help other users out. Easy.

Who's your Spotify Star?

Suggested posts