Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

How to Prevent Third-Party Apps from Misusing Your Spotify Account

I recently discovered that a third-party app was using some Spotify accounts to sell streams, and this led me to understand the importance of managing third-party apps' access to my account. Here is how you can prevent this from happening to you. Fir...

• Rising Star 4
  • Rising Star 4
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Security
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • Not applicable
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 970 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 11 likes

Offline today

Just tried to login and can't, others reporting the same but the servicxe status says it's up and running.

• Regular
  • Just tried to login and can't, others reporting the same but the servicxe status says it's up and running.
  • larkone
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing Edited Albums from profile???

Curious.... Is there a way to completely disable having Edited albums in a search? I constantly run into edited albums in my search and its hard for me to distinguish with the 'regular' album.

• Curious....    Is there a way to completely disable having Edited albums in a search?  I constantly run into edited albums in my search and its hard for me to distinguish with the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Account hacked

OK finally got my control back. Thanks billing. I need months refunded for the times when I lost control - what are most common causes for hacks? brute force? this is BS. One thing's for sure, additional verification is needed before making another p...

• OK finally got my control back. Thanks billing. I need months refunded for the times when I lost control - what are most common causes for hacks? brute force? this is BS.    One thing...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Unlimited no longer working and playlists gone.

Hi, I disabled spotify social and now i no longer have access to spotify unlimited and all of my playlists have vanished. Any ideas?

• Hi,  I disabled spotify social and now i no longer have access to spotify unlimited and all of my playlists have vanished. Any ideas?
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Being charged but no Unlimited.

Hi, Im being charged every month for Unlimited but I still have advertisement. Can any moderator look in to this?

• Visitor
  • Hi, Im being charged every month for Unlimited but I still have advertisement. Can any moderator look in to this?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to cancel an order?

Hi, I tried to buy a bundle of 15 downloads. The confirmation process seemed to go through ok, but my Spotify just says "you have no downloads". So I tried to buy the bundle again... same thing, no downloads. Then I tried again with one download only...

• Hi, I tried to buy a bundle of 15 downloads. The confirmation process seemed to go through ok, but my Spotify just says "you have no downloads". So I tried to buy the bundle again... same thing, n...
  • bwv
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 0 likes

I can see someone elses bank account details from my account

I appears my account has merged with someone elses. When I log on using my username and password it then thinks I am someone else and shows me their playlist. When I go to account settings I can see their abank account details. This is a complete bre...

• Casual Listener
  • I appears my account has merged with someone elses. When I log on using my username and password it then thinks I am someone else and shows me their playlist. When I go to account settings I can ...
  • pip21
  • Casual Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

All I want is Spotify free!

I've used Spotify free on my work computer before, adverts and all, but somehow I had 10 hours worth of uninterupted music yesterday and now it says I have 0 minutes left? I just want to use Spotify free but it keeps telling me I've used up my 10 hou...

• Casual Listener
  • I've used Spotify free on my work computer before, adverts and all, but somehow I had 10 hours worth of uninterupted music yesterday and now it says I have 0 minutes left? I just want to use Spotify ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

premium hacked

hey, i have been hacked can someone get back to me asap. onico@me.com

• Regular
  • hey, i have been hacked can someone get back to me asap. onico@me.com
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline mode questions

I've just had my hard drive die on me with all my music on and the last backup was... well years ago. Long story short I'm considering a spotify subscription so I can actually have all the music I want without having to worry about this kind of thing...

• I've just had my hard drive die on me with all my music on and the last backup was... well years ago. Long story short I'm considering a spotify subscription so I can actually have all the music I wa...
  • licenced
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to download?

I always buy new downloads when i wanna buy a song but I never get the song downloaded for me...! Any idea what the problem could be? Many thanks for help! Jakob

• I always buy new downloads when i wanna buy a song but I never get the song downloaded for me...!   Any idea what the problem could be?   Many thanks for help!   Jakob
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mobile app will not make offline lists - with unlimited subscription...

I have had unlimited subscription since Spotify started, but now I cannot make offline lists all of the sudden. I can not sync music, and it seems like the mobile app doesnt register that I have an unlimited account at all. Please check

• I have had unlimited subscription since Spotify started, but now I cannot make offline lists all of the sudden. I can not sync music, and it seems like the mobile app doesnt register that I have an u...
  • Richard
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Trial 48 hours instead of 30 days, error and payment error

hey, i just wanted to try a premium account for 30 DAYS. so i activate the trial, put my paypal account then i get an error... unavailable for the moment blabla... so i install the app on my iphone, and tried to activate in it, but zhen i launched it...

• Casual Listener
  • hey,   i just wanted to try a premium account for 30 DAYS. so i activate the trial, put my paypal account then i get an error... unavailable for the moment blabla...   so i instal...
  • gzavyer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium, termination?

hello! i was wondering about how long time does it take for spotify premium to stop working wen you have got rid of it/terminated the premium? is it like it takes one month before its gone so you have to pay for one more month or does premium go away...

• hello! i was wondering about how long time does it take for spotify premium to stop working wen you have got rid of it/terminated the premium? is it like it takes one month before its gone so you hav...
  • Zeak
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

compro 10 descargas y me dice 0 descargas disponibles

¿alguien sabe por qué aunque acabo de comprarme un paquete de descargas en spotify, (de hecho me han mandado el recibo automáticamente), pero cuando intento descargarlas me dice que tengo 0 descargas disponibles? he vuelto a intentarlo porque me es u...

• Casual Listener
  • ¿alguien sabe por qué aunque acabo de comprarme un paquete de descargas en spotify, (de hecho me han mandado el recibo automáticamente), pero cuando intento descargarlas me dice que tengo 0 descargas...
  • jrcajide
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Does spotify have amnesia? (30 day trial problems)

I signed up for the 30 day trial, logged into spotify right away and the first thing I see is a pop up saying "enjoy your 48 hours of music" which to me is basically a blatant disregard for our previous agreement of 30 days that we had JUST made. How...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for the 30 day trial, logged into spotify right away and the first thing I see is a pop up saying "enjoy your 48 hours of music" which to me is basically a blatant disregard for our previ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Song/Artist Information Incorrect - Often Small Things, Worth Mentioning

Feature request: Allow submission of feedback in the app relating to incorrect artist/track/bio information. Meanwhile, how can we submit feedback regarding the accuracy of Artist/Song/Bio/etc information? Most of these things aren't big, but I'd lov...

• Music Fan
  • Feature request: Allow submission of feedback in the app relating to incorrect artist/track/bio information. Meanwhile, how can we submit feedback regarding the accuracy of Artist/Song/Bio/etc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline playlists keep disappearing

Hi!I have an annoying problem, which is described above. I have to resync my offline playlists All the time, although i am only using offline playlists on two devices. Having offline playlists is my reason for having a premium account. What is the so...

• Regular
  • Hi! I have an annoying problem, which is described above. I have to resync my offline playlists All the time, although i am only using offline playlists on two devices. Having offline playlists is...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Offline mode - songs not showing up

Hey All - I boought premium and then synced my songs to be available in offline mode (via desktop) However, when I got on the subway this morning and tried to listen to my songs, the songs werent available. Does anyone know how I can sync songs once ...

• Hey All -   I boought premium and then synced my songs to be available in offline mode (via desktop)   However, when I got on the subway this morning and tried to listen to my songs, th...
  • Tnodland
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to play the music of my group in my Business Facebook Page?

Hi! I have a music group who have already our songs in Spotify. How I do for the people can play our music directly by our Business Facebook page with a simple button? Thank you!

• Hi!   I have a music group who have already our songs in Spotify. How I do for the people can play our music directly by our Business Facebook page with a simple button?   Thank you...
  • David
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes