Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Being charged but no Unlimited.

Solved!

Being charged but no Unlimited.

Hi, Im being charged every month for Unlimited but I still have advertisement. Can any moderator look in to this?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey Clockeye, it looks like you've got a duplicate account with us, created through Facebook. So you're signing into that one rather than the Unlimited one.

To fix this, I've deleted your duplicate account now. Please try signing in with your original username rather than any email address.

Once everything's ok, feel free to connect that account to Facebook instead.

(Further instructions here)

Hope this helps!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Try log out and then log in back from File.

The thing is that it hasn't`t been working ever since I ordered it, about 6 months ago.

From February 11 - May 11. I've paid four times for Unlimited. But nothing..

Marked as solution

Hey Clockeye, it looks like you've got a duplicate account with us, created through Facebook. So you're signing into that one rather than the Unlimited one.

To fix this, I've deleted your duplicate account now. Please try signing in with your original username rather than any email address.

Once everything's ok, feel free to connect that account to Facebook instead.

(Further instructions here)

Hope this helps!

Check out our Twitter for the latest updates on any service issues: @Spotifystatus

Problem solved? Click 'Accept as solution' to make it easier to find for others!

New to the Community? Check out our Community newbie tips

Thank you so much!

Suggested posts