Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not able to login on phone

Not able to login on phone

Hi everyone, 

Today I was listening to my spotify on my phone, only to be thrown out. I tried logging again using facebook (I am currently logged in on facebook on both the app and in browser). Error message says "Can't log in. Usernamn and password are incorrect". I reset the password and tried logging in using my email address and new password. Again its says the email address and password are incorrect. I then tried using the user name found in the email Spotify sent me to reset my password, and the new passport. I was able to login, but none of my lists are there, as if Im starting new. 

Also, I am able to log in using my facebook on my computer, both in app and web browser. All my lists are there. I am still not able to login using the email address. 

What can I do? I have already tried restarting the phone. And the country in my account is Spain and I am located in Spain. 

Thank you.

1 Reply

If u are using moded version try unistalling it and then install the official version from play store.it will work.cuz i think recently developer did somthing that u cant log in any more with moded version(the one that dosent have any ads and u can change songs unlimited)

Suggested posts