Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Offline Listening Withdrawn - AGAIN!

Offline Listening Withdrawn - AGAIN!

Folks, A bit of frustration here. I am a premium subscriber that has now had my offline listening withdrawn from my main device for the 2nd time in less than a week.  I've asked to have my devices reset - I guess it was done as my offline listening was enabled.  And now once again it is disabled.

Is there SOME way to know what devices are actively enabled, so I can 1) Manage that list, and 2) Make sure those devices are not set up for offline listening?

This is becoming very challenging and frustrating, and there should be a way that an end-user can manage their own devices, subscription, capabilities et al.

i love Spotify and the range that is available, as well as the option for offline listening.  But as an individual with more than 3 devices myself - the limitation is too much.  But absent the removal of the limitation - the fact that there is seemingly no way for the individual to manage the devices/subscriptions, seems to be a major flaw.

Would love to continue using and paying my subscription - but frustrated and ready to move unless addressed.

Thanks

Adam

1 Reply

Hi,

Unfortunately that is not yet a feature of Spotify.

There is an idea for it though here. Feel free to add Kudos and comment to show your support!

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts