Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Only 5 replays????

Only 5 replays????

I have been a dedicated Spotify Premium user until recently (4 months ago) with over 1 year of Premium server (that's over 100 EUROS dedicated to spotify).

This afternoon I log into spotify and notice there are many songs/tracks highlighted in Purple. Now I must purchase a membership to listen to songs more than 5 times? After being a premium member for the time I have been.

So I'm guessing the whole concept of spotify has changed then. Please tell me this new "5 Replay" system is not meant to be permanent. 

Thank you

4 Replies

Is your premium subscription still active? If not then your account becomes a regular limited account, regardless of the time you were a premium user.

I am no longer a premium user. So then, Spotify is only "FREE" for a limited of 5 replays on each song.  So this breaks the concept of getting this program without having to spend money. I don't see how clients can be happy knowing they will HAVE to spend money on this program if they wish to continue using it. 

You are on the free account which became restricted a while ago. it sucks sure, but thats business for you.

Wow, that's so bad. So if you decide you want to leave Spotify but want to keep the musiuc collection you've spent months or even years seeking out and paying for, you have to pay again to download them all (at Spotify's high download charges) before you cancel?! I was just trying to decide whether or not to get a Spotify account, and this has made my mind up for me. I'm sticking with eMusic where it's all safely on my hard drive!

Suggested posts