Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlist Has Disappeared

Solved!

Playlist Has Disappeared

Hello

Just logged in for the first time in a week and my main playlist that I've built up over about 10 years has vanished. Any help greatly appreciated

Cheers

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @nsg1076!

Alright, thanks for checking! Could you check if the playlist shows up on this page? Let me know how it goes. 🙂

Have a nice weekend!

HuboSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hey @nsg1076! Welcome to the community!

It sounds like you are logged in to the wrong account. You can check here if you have two accounts. Let me know how it goes.

Have a nice day! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Thank you for the suggestion. 🙂 I didn't think I had more than one so I tried all my email addresses and I was right. I only have one and I never log out of it on my phone or my laptop, but the only playlist I have has disappeared for some reason. I definitely haven't logged in with Facebook as I would never connect anything to Facebook ever, under any circumstances, due to a deep suspicion I have of doing this from a privacy perspective. 🙂 I am a premium user and if this has gone I think I may just cancel my Spotify account altogether. Any other suggestions gratefully accepted as I'm at a loss and I don't want to cancel if I can help it. 🙂 Thank you.

Marked as solution

Hey @nsg1076!

Alright, thanks for checking! Could you check if the playlist shows up on this page? Let me know how it goes. 🙂

Have a nice weekend!

HuboSpotify Star

Perfect - was able to restore it from there - thanks! 🙂 No idea why it got deleted yesterday though as I didn't use Spotify...

Hey @nsg1076!

Great to hear it's back! 🙂 I'll be here if you have any other questions.

Keep on rocking! 🙂

HuboSpotify Star

Suggested posts