Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • kafkaU
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes
  • Account
  • 965 replies
  • 108 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 116 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Hobbit70
  • Visitor
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 70 replies
  • 10 likes

I Can't use my Spotify account

Hi, i had spotify premium on my account. I cancelled it and now i can't use my Spotify account anymore? I tried to log in with my Facebook account, but then he gives an error code: 3. I already made a new account, can i get my old followers back etc?

• Hi, i had spotify premium on my account. I cancelled it and now i can't use my Spotify account anymore? I tried to log in with my Facebook account, but then he gives an error code: 3. I already made ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Two accounts switch

Hi, i recently moved to an spotify family abonnement. But the link worked once to love to the other account, but i can not connect with Facebook Because i already did once. So now i can not find friends at spotify Because i get a notification; you ar...

• Hi, i recently moved to an spotify family abonnement. But the link worked once to love to the other account, but i can not connect with Facebook Because i already did once. So now i can not find frie...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Email doesn't update after updating it in Facebook

Hello, i want to change the email address i use in Spotify and unlink it from my Facebook account, so i login with an email and a password. How to contact support so i can do that?

• Visitor
  • Hello, i want to change the email address i use in Spotify and unlink it from my Facebook account, so i login with an email and a password. How to contact support so i can do that?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! music from other account in my library

HiSince yesterday, i've seen other album and music in my library, althought i never listened or download any of these.Thanks for helping

• Casual Listener
  • Hi Since yesterday, i've seen other album and music in my library, althought i never listened or download any of these. Thanks for helping
  • arnaud92
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

premium membership can't access account

Cant access account despite countless messages and tickets taken, no one has done anything but auto replied restating my inquiry! A new dissapointing brand of neglect disguised as customer service.dbuck-3

• Casual Listener
  • Cant access account despite countless messages and tickets taken, no one has done anything but auto replied restating my inquiry!  A new dissapointing brand of neglect disguised as customer serv...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Non Profit

I am with a Parks andRecreation Department in Tennessee and I was looking into a subscription for my department. I was wondering if you do a tax exempt subscriptions?

• I am with a Parks andRecreation Department  in Tennessee and I was looking into a subscription for my department.  I was wondering if you do a tax exempt subscriptions? 
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Why Spotify blocked Iran access from a few weeks ago?

Spotify was open for iran in a few weeks ago, this blocking has happend recently, as a premuim cusomter I don't find this acceptable.

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify was open for iran in a few weeks ago, this blocking has happend recently, as a premuim cusomter I don't find this acceptable.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Gift e-card not delivered

Hi everybody, Yesterday I bought a 3 months e-card as a present and Spotify have bot delivered it yet, on the receipt I received after the payment it was written that the deliver will be done until yesterday (5th of April) but this haven't happened y...

• Hi everybody,   Yesterday I bought a 3 months e-card as a present and Spotify have bot delivered it yet, on the receipt I received after the payment it was written that the deliver will be don...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Moved countries and can't change country in profile

Hi, I recently moved from Belgium to the UK. If I go to edit my profile the country drop down has both Belgium and United Kingdom. If I change it to the United Kingdom and click save, the profile stays on Belgium. Logging in to spotify informs me tha...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I recently moved from Belgium to the UK. If I go to edit my profile the country drop down has both Belgium and United Kingdom. If I change it to the United Kingdom and click save, the profile sta...
  • artmov
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do i disconnect spotify from facebook?

I decided recently to connect my Facebook to my spotify to see if certain friends use the app, but see they don't, so how do i delete Facebook from my app, plus including the picture it automatically uploaded to my profile? I have an android phone.

• I decided recently to connect my Facebook to my spotify to see if certain friends use the app, but see they don't, so how do i delete Facebook from my app, plus including the picture it automatically...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

two accounts with the same email , and deleted one accidentally .

Hi, I used to have two spotify accounts, with the same email address, and the first one was linked to Facebook, i accidentally deleted the first one , but i was supposed to delete the second spotify account, which i now linked with Facebook. I want t...

• Hi, I used to have two spotify accounts, with the same email address, and the first one was linked to Facebook, i accidentally deleted the first one , but i was supposed to delete the second spotify ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting to Facebook

I have been unable to connect my current Spotify account to Facebook as it states my Facebook is already connected to another account. Is there a way to unassociate it from the old account?

• I have been unable to connect my current Spotify account to Facebook as it states my Facebook is already connected to another account. Is there a way to unassociate it from the old account?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Starting Over Again, Taste Wise, But With Rogers

Hey guys, I currently get a free subscription to Spotify through Rogers. I want to "Reset" my taste history, which apparently requires me to make a new account. How do I do that if I'm getting the account through Rogers? Thanks from Patrick.

• Casual Listener
  • Hey guys,   I currently get a free subscription to Spotify through Rogers.   I want to "Reset" my taste history, which apparently requires me to make a new account.   How do I do...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unauthorized device using my account. Not fixed after password change and forced log out.

Around a week ago, my spotify started pausing like it does when the account is used in another location. I only use it on my windows pc and on my iphone, occasionally on a bluetooth speaker which my phone is connected to. The device being listed that...

• Around a week ago, my spotify started pausing like it does when the account is used in another location. I only use it on my windows pc and on my iphone, occasionally on a bluetooth speaker which my ...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

E MAIL ADDRESS SUSPENDED CANNOT ACCESS MY SPOTIFY ACCOUNT

HI MY E MAIL ADDRESS WHICH I HAVE LOGGED IN TO SPOTIFY WITH, HAS BEEN SUSPENDEN A LONG TIME AGO. NOW MY CREDIT CARD EXP DATE HAS ALREADY CHANGED, AND I HAVE TO UPDATE IT ON THE SPOTIFY SYSTEM TO PAY FOR MY PREMIUM PLAN.I CANNOT DO IT SINCE I CANNOT L...

• Casual Listener
  • HI   MY E MAIL ADDRESS WHICH I HAVE LOGGED IN TO SPOTIFY WITH, HAS BEEN SUSPENDEN A LONG TIME AGO.  NOW MY CREDIT CARD EXP DATE HAS ALREADY CHANGED, AND I HAVE TO UPDATE IT ON THE SPOTIF...
  • aylinors123
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't log in to Spotify on Mac while in offline mode

I was in offline mode and accidently logged out of my account, and now when I try to log in with the 'log in to facebook' button it opens the link, closes it immediately, and nothing happens. When I try to log in via email/username is says Error code...

• Visitor
  • I was in offline mode and accidently logged out of my account, and now when I try to log in with the 'log in to facebook' button it opens the link, closes it immediately, and nothing happens. When I ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem recognize new pw

Please Can help me? I Can be able to log in. Spotify sent me a new link by email, i put my username ivanalap ed new password everything seems to be Ok but when i try to log in again i cant...Don't recognize a new password.. I tryied It several times....

• Please Can help me? I Can be able to log in. Spotify sent me a new link by email, i put my username ivanalap ed new password everything seems to be Ok but when i try to log in again i cant...Don't re...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing music

Hi! Harry Styles released a new song today called Sign of the Times. It was available on Spotify earlier today up until about an hour ago; now it's gone. Does anyone working with Spotify know why this happened or when the song will be available again...

• Regular
  • Hi! Harry Styles released a new song today called Sign of the Times. It was available on Spotify earlier today up until about an hour ago; now it's gone. Does anyone working with Spotify know why thi...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

I changed country and now status account is Free

I buy spotify in UK for 12 months Premium, but now I'm in Italy, Spotify app said me to change country settings, for continue to use it.I changed country settings to Italy, but now the account status is Free in both PC e smartphone app.What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • I buy spotify in UK for 12 months Premium, but now I'm in Italy, Spotify app said me to change country settings, for continue to use it. I changed country settings to Italy, but now the account stat...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlists and artists I follow erased

All my playlists got erased, also the artists I follow!!! Could you tell me what happened? I recovered the playlists... They appeared at my account as I had erased it two weeks ago. But I can't recover my "follows". It's like I have a new account Sh*...

• All my playlists got erased, also the artists I follow!!!   Could you tell me what happened?    I recovered the playlists... They appeared at my account as I had erased it two week...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes