Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Playlists won't sync among computers

Playlists won't sync among computers

I just started using Spotify on two of my laptops, my phone, and tablet. I added about 400 songs to a playlist on one computer one night, then around 6000 on the other computer the next. Initiallly, it synced the first 400 songs from the first night. When I checked if the 6k songs synced, I found they were not there. I have tried logging in and out, restarting the program, the computer, and switching between available offline mode on each playlist. Is there anything I should do? The computers have been on all day, so it would not be a problem with not having enough time to sync. The phone and tablet both show the 6000 songs. 

1 Reply

Hi, and welcome to the community!

If you are trying to sync all 6k songs on those devices:

Please note that on Spotify Premium the syncing limit is a maximum of 3,333 songs per device. There is also a limit of 3 devices that you can have synced tracks on.

There is an idea to change this here.

If you haven't exceeded these limits, I suggest you reinstall Spotify; and when syncing on one device; don't have another device with Spotify on at the same time.

Anthony 🙂

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Suggested posts