Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family doesn´t work

Premium Family doesn´t work

I´ve just ordered Premium Family but the system still thinks, I´m using Free Mode. I logged off all devices and logged in again, but still the same. I´m not able to introduce new members to the account.

When selecting "Premium Family" the error message "no family account linked to account"... down below the Premium Family order is displayed as confirmed...

Please, I need your help.

KR

uli

spotify.png
10 Replies

Same here

Same problem here !!!

Please need help

thanks

I am also having the same problem

If I connect family members get the message that they need to upgrade to premium. But family account are premium, aren't they?

same here pls someone help asap cs i already paid that

Problem solved...

I took some time.

Now it works 🙂

So: log off, drink a cup of coffee (e.g. espresso works pretty good).

come back to your device, try and enjoy.

KR

uli

How long did it take? Same problem here and I'm still waiting... already had 2 cups of coffee and 1 cup of tea 😄

I payed to day 1 month premium for my account (no family) !

Doesen´t work ...

Hi,

it took (me) some 30 minutes a like.

Important: I looged off all devices, maybe this term is essential...

KR 

Uli

i have almost the same problem, i payed for spotify family and can`t use it on my phone neither on my laptop, i tried already to log off and on again, i tried alsmost every single step in the helpsite, no family, no spotify

i`m very disapointed from spotify and the service they offer, i can`t call you guys, i can`t chat with you, i`ts like a computer tries to help me with answer who were made for nothing. very very disapointed...

Suggested posts