Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premmium is not working and I'mm already paying, and my account is related with my mum email

Premmium is not working and I'mm already paying, and my account is related with my mum email

Good morning!!

I have to questions about spotify:

1- My account is related with my mum's emails and her data. I'll imagine sometimes I've benn using her computer and somehow it's change it automathically. When I enter through facebook my photo it's mine, my friends, list and music but the the e-mail and data related is her's. Do you know how to change it or close her account with my name?

2- I'mm already paying premmium subscription but is not working.

Anyone can help me??

I hope so

Thank you very much

Sara

8 Replies

@saravillenat wrote:

Good morning!!

I have to questions about spotify:

1- My account is related with my mum's emails and her data. I'll imagine sometimes I've benn using her computer and somehow it's change it automathically. When I enter through facebook my photo it's mine, my friends, list and music but the the e-mail and data related is her's. Do you know how to change it or close her account with my name?

2- I'mm already paying premmium subscription but is not working.

Anyone can help me??

I hope so

Thank you very much

Sara

Hi, it sounds like you have mixed up 2 accounts with facebook, and that is what is causing the issues.

First, you should go to https://www.spotify.com/account/profile/ and change your e-mail address, once that is done, log out of the client and log back in - is your premium there? If not, go to https://www.spotify.com/account/subscription/ and see if it says you're on the premium subscription - if it says you are, then you should restart your computer and client, and re-login. If it says you're not on a premium subscription (if it says your on the free one), then you should contact the sales dept using this Support Form and explain your situation - it sounds very much like you have paid for the subscription on another account by accident.

Liam

Thank you very much Liam.

Premmium it's working now.

The only thing it's still not workin is tha when I'll get in through facebook it goes to this account from my mum and the one it's not premmium...

@saravillenat wrote:

Thank you very much Liam.

Premmium it's working now.

The only thing it's still not workin is tha when I'll get in through facebook it goes to this account from my mum and the one it's not premmium...

Do you have Spotify login details?

If so, log in using them and select to 'Connect to Facebook' (in edit->preferences at the bottom), link to the one currently linked to your mums account, and it will unlink it from your Mum's, and link it to yours instead 🙂

Hi saravillenat - You've definitely made two accounts with us. 

Your 'saravillenat' account isn't linked to Facebook at all. It's also the one with Premium. 

Just sign in with that username and Spotify password to be directed to the right account. 

@meahtenoha wrote:

Hi saravillenat - You've definitely made two accounts with us. 

Your 'saravillenat' account isn't linked to Facebook at all. It's also the one with Premium. 

Just sign in with that username and Spotify password to be directed to the right account. 

Hey - I was helping 😉

Thanks again!

and the last one, so can I relate my account now with my facebook?

If you want to delete an account you'll need to fill out the contact form. We can help from there 🙂

Suggested posts