Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Accounts

Get help with logging in, passwords, and account settings.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify friends activity empty/not updating

PlanPremiumCountryFinlandDevicePcOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueFor several months (pretty much years at this point), my Spotify friends feed has not been updating, it only shows 1 friend I have, while it should have a dozen others. T...

• Casual Listener
  • nord_a
  • Casual Listener
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Account
  • 950 replies
  • 107 likes

Solved!! How can i change my my spotify username?

Hi! This is probably been asked a lot before, but I could not find exactly what I was looking for. I got my spotify account some years ago, and I made my account through facebook. My problem is that I really want to connect spotify to other devises e...

• Not applicable
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes
  • Account
  • 119 replies
  • 112 likes

Solved!! Unknown people logging in

My Question or IssueI have got four emails over the past two days about people from other countries logging into my spotify account. I am from Australia and I have had people from the United States, Russia, Finland and Israel log in to my account. Af...

• Casual Listener
  • Core618
  • Casual Listener
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 68 replies
  • 10 likes

Cannot login. Authentication Failed.

Hi, I can't login into my account since like a week ago. I thought it was an issue on your end. I don't actually remember what password I used, so I tried several of them and some say "Incorrect username or password" and some "Authentication Failed. ...

• Hi,   I can't login into my account since like a week ago. I thought it was an issue on your end. I don't actually remember what password I used, so I tried several of them and some say "Incor...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Removing a person from Premium for family

Hello, I would like to remove a person from my Premium for family. I can't find a button or something, just a "Replace this person". Do I need to cancel my subscription just te remove 1 person? Thanks in advance,Gijs

• Hello,   I would like to remove a person from my Premium for family. I can't find a button or something, just a "Replace this person". Do I need to cancel my subscription just te remove 1 pers...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family is broken!

Out family account just broke down and degraded into Free. That means the whole family is stuck on ad filled shuffled playlists. When looking into the account, we can see that no attempt was made to withdraw money from Paypal this month. All family s...

• Casual Listener
  • Out family account just broke down and degraded into Free. That means the whole family is stuck on ad filled shuffled playlists. When looking into the account, we can see that no attempt was made to ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family cannot add anyone

Hello...I already had Spotify Family for me and my son and daughter. I received your email about the changes and the additional family memberships so followed the instructions to add my wife. However, when she clicks the Accept Invitation link in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello...I already had Spotify Family for me and my son and daughter.  I received your email about the changes and the additional family memberships so followed the instructions to add my wife. &...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid 2 months for premium, still on free

i paid previous month to get premium and didn't get it, yesterday i received the receipt for this months payment but i still have the free account. That's allready 26€ for nothing.. I tried everything i could find, double accounts, reinstall the app,...

• i paid previous month to get premium and didn't get it, yesterday i received the receipt for this months payment but i still have the free account. That's allready 26€ for nothing.. I tried everythin...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Free
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Two e-mail adresses linked to one spotify-account

Hello! I just bought spotify-premium and the receipt was sent to my old e-mail. Problem is, that I cant log in there because hotmail says my e-mail is hacked. Also, I can't change my e-mail adress because spotify says it is already used. So, I can't ...

• Hello! I just bought spotify-premium and the receipt was sent to my old e-mail. Problem is, that I cant log in there because hotmail says my e-mail is hacked. Also, I can't change my e-mail adress be...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Other
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bluesound and Spotify Family

I have two Bluesound Node players. Mainly it is my iPhone being used as the remote control.Today it is only me in the family having a Spotify subscription, meaning that same music must be played on both Node-players and if I want to use the iPhone fo...

• I have two Bluesound Node players. Mainly it is my iPhone being used as the remote control. Today it is only me in the family having a Spotify subscription, meaning that same music must be played on...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Other
    Premium
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help with Facebook account

Hi i have som problem. I have my spotify prenium on my old facebook account, now I want to switch to my new facebook account becaus I want to delete my old. Is there any way to do it? I just have paid to have prenium this month so i dont want to loos...

• Visitor
  • Hi i have som problem. I have my spotify prenium on my old facebook account, now I want to switch to my new facebook account becaus I want to delete my old.  Is there any way to do it? I just h...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! bought 3 months premium

On june the 9th, I bought the special premium offer which was $12.99 for 3 months, but it was cancelled after one month. saying that i need to update my payment details. Why? and is there any way i can contact spotify to solve the problem??

• On june the 9th, I bought the special premium offer which was $12.99 for 3 months, but it was cancelled after one month. saying that i need to update my payment details. Why? and is there any way i c...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Listen on spotify in Serbia on work / semester?

Now I didn't know that spotify was not avalible in Serbia before going. So download alot of music is not an alternative. Is there a legal way to actually access my music?! Without using VPN!I have a premium account!

• Now I didn't know that spotify was not avalible in Serbia before going.   So download alot of music is not an alternative.     Is there a legal way to actually access my music?! W...
  • ddjogic93
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Password problem (just in apps)

Hello, I changed mobile phone and tried to install and to use my Spotify but I can't access. "Error 3" I can access ion the website and my account but I can't access on my Android App and on my Mac App. Someone know how to do it? Thank you

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I changed mobile phone and tried to install and to use my Spotify but I can't access.   "Error 3"   I can access ion the website and my account but I can't access on my ...
  • federicapams
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Login
    Premium
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Paid $12.99 for 3 months of Subscription, cancelled after one.

On the 9th of June I bought a special which was $12.99 for 3 months, but it was cancelled after one month. Why?

• Casual Listener
  • On the 9th of June I bought a special which was $12.99 for 3 months, but it was cancelled after one month. Why?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I pay Premium and when travelling is not working

During my travel Im not able to log in into the app, what is wrong?

• Visitor
  • During my travel Im not able to log in into the app, what is wrong?
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cannot login to spotify

Hey, Having issues logging into Spotify. I am either getting a Error 404 or login failed : You've already created an account with this address (but I'm just trying to login not create a new account). Have already deleted and reinstalled with no succe...

• Hey,   Having issues logging into Spotify. I am either getting a Error 404 or login failed : You've already created an account with this address (but I'm just trying to login not create a new ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cancelled my subscription last month,but still getting charged !

hey team,i believe I had cancelled my premium subscription last month and continue as a free user, yet still got charged $11.99 of my paypal, i just re-cancelled it again, can i have my money refund back asap?? thanks

• hey team, i believe I had cancelled my premium subscription last month and continue as a free user, yet still got charged $11.99 of my paypal, i just re-cancelled it again, can i have my money ...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Username is Numbers, No Notifications

Recently my Windows desktop app has started showing my username as numbers. Also my Bell notifications icon has dissapeared so I can no longer keep track of new albums etc from my artists. On my phone my name shows up correctly but I cant find notifi...

• Recently my Windows desktop app has started showing my username as numbers. Also my Bell notifications icon has dissapeared so I can no longer keep track of new albums etc from my artists.   O...
  • EthanS1
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"Can't link account to facebook because another account has already been linked"

Hi! I've been using spotify for several years now. I used to log in straight via facebook, but now I got spotify premium, and for some reason the user id (the number sequence you need if you want to turn your facebook account into premium) didn't sho...

• Hi! I've been using spotify for several years now. I used to log in straight via facebook, but now I got spotify premium, and for some reason the user id (the number sequence you need if you want t...
  • jjstar2016
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I change my username as a premium member

Hi there, I'm a premium member with a subscription through my mobile phone company, and I need to change my username. I've seen a reply to another post that you can create a new account and have playlists transferred, but how does this work with the ...

• Hi there,    I'm a premium member with a subscription through my mobile phone company, and I need to change my username.  I've seen a reply to another post that you can create a new ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
    Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes