Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Spotify on my Toshiba Laptop

Solved!

Problem with Spotify on my Toshiba Laptop

Hello everyone,

I'm a Spotify user form Spain, I bought on 2011 December my Toshiba laptop. I used Spotify since the first day without any kind of problem.

I never had time limit on my account, I read Toshiba had an agreement with Spotify for his users, suddenly, my spotify time limit appeared and expired. 
Can anyone please help me to solve my problem?

Thanks a lot for your time and attetion,

Antonio Rivera Jiménez.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

My best suggestions is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and ask them about this, since they will be able to see all of your previous account settings and subscriptions.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

You must be on Spotify free if you are getting time limits, do you have a link to anywhere with details of this toshiba deal?

Spotify free accounts which have been registered for 6 months or more are subject to extra restrictions:
- Maximum streaming time of 10 hours per month (allocated as a maximum of 2.5 hours per week, meaning you never need to wait more than 7 days to listen again!).
- In France, a maximum track play count of 5 plays.

Peter

Peter

This post was by Taylor - I do not work for Spotify!
If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!
||  Spotify Profile - Taylor   |  Feel free to PM me - Here  ||

Hi,

We will need a link to the Toshiba deal to help, however you should still have the free version, which allows you to stream songs for free but with ads as well.

You can always subscribe to spotify for only 4.99/month for unlimited or 9.99/month which gives you access to mobile devices as well.

Anthony

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add Kudos!

Hello again,

Thanks for giving me a welcome to the comunity.

I don't have right now the details of this deal, but in more than a year, since 2011 December I didn't have any time limit,I have like 7-8 playlist, with more than 15 songs on some. I never had time limit since this day.

That's why I post here, I don't know how can change my account so much in one day.

Thanks Peter for answering me so fast.

EDIT: I had adsversitements always.

Hi,

The fact that you had advertisements all the time signifies that you were always on the free plan. This means that there should have always been a time limit after 6 months of usage. Are you sure you just never exceeded this time limit before now?

Anthony

Marked as solution

My best suggestions is to get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form and ask them about this, since they will be able to see all of your previous account settings and subscriptions.

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter

Peter

Thanks everyone for helping me,

I know I used Spotify more than 10 hours at month, sometimes I felt asleep with Spotify turned on.

I'll contact with them as you said Peter, lots of thanks.

Suggested posts