Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Restore accidentally deleted music from 'Songs'

Restore accidentally deleted music from 'Songs'

Today, while cleaning out songs that I don't listen to from my 'Songs' tab, I accidentally deleted every song i've saved from the past few months. I thought there would be a way to simply restore them via an undo button or something similar but I had no luck. This is a very disheartening loss for me and dozens of songs are now missing that I listened to daily. Is there some sort of feature that I'm missing to restore them or am I really out of luck over a simple mistake? Perhaps support can restore my account to a prior state?

2 Replies

Hello,

Don't worry spotify saves all your playlists so even in case of deletion you can always restore  -)

Follow the procedure on the website spotify.com :

Click "Restore Playlists in the left menu".
Click on "RESTORE to retrieve the playlist of your choice".
Open Spotify. The playlist you restored appears at the bottom of your playlist collection.

If you can't make it, don't hesitate to come back here with a screenshot for an even more in-depth help. 🙂 

Regards,

account_recover_playlists.png

Hey @IndubitablyRen,

Thanks for reaching out.

Unfortunately, it's not possible to restore the deleted saved songs. The only way you would've been able to recover your tunes after you deleted all of them (assuming you're on the desktop app) would be by doing CTRL+Z (CMD+Z on a Mac).

Hope this helps 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts