Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Restore account

Restore account

Hi there. In Facebook I have chosen to delete the Spotify announcements, I thought. It turned out that my whole account was deleted, unfortunately. If I sign-in with my Facebook account, a whole new account is opened. My playlists, favorites and premium account are gone. 

Question

Is it possible to restore my 'old' Facebook/Spotify account. The user id is 112521136. I opened this account October the 7th, 2011. 

The new account (I deleted in the meanwhile) is 11132824478. This can be deleted, if it still exists.

It looks like 'something' of my original account is still active, because yesterday the fee of the use of the premium account was charged on my creditcard.

I really hope you're able to restore my account. Thank you in advance.

7 Replies

Hey! Welcome to the community 🙂

Your old account will still be in the system just inaccessible for the time being. If you get in touch with the customer services team directly using the online contact form they will be able to get it restored for you. 

If you get an automated email reply back directing you to the community or help pages, you need to reply directly to that email (even if its from no-reply) and one of the customer services agents will get back to you as soon as possible.

Peter
Spotify Community Mentor and Troubleshooter

Spotify Last.FM Twitter LinkedIn Meet Peter Rock Star Jam 2014

If this post was helpful, please add kudos below!

Thank you Peter. I will contact Spotify by the contact form.

I had the same thing happen and tried multiple times to get back into my account. I emailed customer service, as well, but just received the automated reply. I will try what you were advised. Thanks for posting.

As said above, just reply to the automated confirmation e-mail and an Spotify employee will get back to you as soon as possible.

how did u find the ID number

Not sure how to reactivate/restore my family account..I was included in the family account but when I changed my phone..and signed in
Can no longer access my account.
But if I used the link when my daughter invited me, it said I'm already in the family account.

My account recent just signed me out. i was using it in the morning and when i get on to the account a few hours later, it logged me out and said that the account was not in the system. i tried typing in me email and username just to double check but it just says the same thing. i made another account and i searched up my old one and it says that the account is still there. i just want my old account back because it did have premium and i loved all the songs i made in my playlists

Spoiler

Suggested posts